#1 pick traded from Titans to the Rams

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
According to the Titans twitter page.

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
This actually helps us for someone to fall down if Rams pick QB at #1....may force a Paxton Lynch in top 10 and along with Eagles apparently in love with Elliot.

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
And at 15, if they still want to draft an OT...they may have the luxary of choosing from Conklin/Decker/Spriggs/Fedi or they could possibly go WR as good chance top 3 on board are still there as well.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
From the Rams POV, it was probably a necessary move to some extent. Moving to the bright lights of LA. A team that has a ton of talent. Good defense, potentially a top 5 RB, decent OL. Just missing a QB. And I figured with the move, they'd go for a big splash at the QB position. Even if the QB they pick busts, I don't think it affects them as much in LA as it does in Cleveland, St Louis, etc. Players will presumably flock to LA to play.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I don't see how it helps the Bears really...

We all anticipated two QB's going before the Bears. SF was never guaranteed to take a QB, especially if Kap and Gabbert are there. Philly isn't guaranteed either.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
This actually helps us for someone to fall down if Rams pick QB at #1....may force a Paxton Lynch in top 10 and along with Eagles apparently in love with Elliot.
My thoughts too. SF and Philly are in an interesting position now if Wentz and Goff go 1-2. Lynch's stock on the rise certainly helps him.

I'm all for it. Push the board down, especially with the rumors about Hargreaves possibly failing a drug test at the Combine (not confirmed yet though and he hasn't been named).

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
I don't see how it helps the Bears really...

We all anticipated two QB's going before the Bears. SF was never guaranteed to take a QB, especially if Kap and Gabbert are there. Philly isn't guaranteed either.
Yeah but QB's going 1-2? May force someone to move up in the top 10 if they want Lynch.

Certainly makes things interesting.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They are targeting Wentz...nice try, tho

Jeff Fisher will finally win a Super Bowl for the Titans.

LOL. WTF? How does this get a super bowl for Fisher? There's no guarantee these QBs will succeed.

EDIT: it's already been pointed out to me I missed the joke. :)

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Yeah but QB's going 1-2? May force someone to move up in the top 10 if they want Lynch.

Certainly makes things interesting.

If Kap doesn't move I don't see SF taking one when a top 5 player will now fall to them.

Philly apparently loves Zeke.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was about to say, "Haven't the Rams learned anything after being on the winning side between them and the Redskins (when Washington traded a shit ton to move up to #2 to get RG3)?"

Then I realized, since that trade, Washington has made the playoffs twice while the Rams have made it 0 times.