#1 pick traded from Titans to the Rams

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Everyone is trashing the Rams for this trade but they're doing what they believe they need to do; whatever it takes to secure your franchise QB. The guy that you believe will man the most important position on the field for years to come, at a top 10 level. Now will it work out? Who knows. But at least they're attempting to get out of QB hell. Kudos to them.

Bears could learn something from them.

Open your eyes son. The Rams roster is in much better shape than the bears. It's good timing for them. If the Bears pulled a move like this with while having little to no depth and Multiple holes on the roster giving up that many picks for one player could set the back for half a decade easy.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
My personal opinion is just because you have extra picks, doesn't mean you should be rolling the dice. Trust your scouting and your board, don't make any reaches or any questionable picks because well you could afford to miss on one. That's a dumb mentality. Try to hit on all your picks and make every selection like it's your only selection in the draft. That will pay off much more than taking big swings because you have more to take. A miss is still a miss.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
i wonder if the titans pull a fisher and roll out every player they net from this trade pregame when they play each other in a few years

In a few years, the players the Titans draft will be out of the league.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Charean WilliamsVerified account
‏@NFLCharean
“I didn’t know Herschel Walker was still around,” Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said about the Titans-Rams trade.

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
People knock the trade because it fails most of the time. But what also fails on a regular are the teams that kept the #1 pick and turned down other teams offers.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
If Rams are drafting Goff i love the trade. If your gonna rebuild and start from scratch do it with a QB. Rams are pretty much gonna tank the next couple years and rebuild there team.

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
Charean WilliamsVerified account
‏@NFLCharean
“I didn’t know Herschel Walker was still around,” Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said about the Titans-Rams trade.
Jerry just bitter because he wanted one of the QB for cheap @ 4. Romo is done and Cowboys had a good shot at Wentz or Goff at #4 but not anymore.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Open your eyes son. The Rams roster is in much better shape than the bears. It's good timing for them. If the Bears pulled a move like this with while having little to no depth and Multiple holes on the roster giving up that many picks for one player could set the back for half a decade easy.
The Bears were in the same position in 2009. They had a great defense like the Rams but the offense was terrible. They gave up the future for Cutler and it really never paid off. Our offense was horrible and finally when we got great players around well it still didn't amount to anything. This is generally a bad move. At least the Redskins went to the playoffs RG3 rookie season but we went and only beat a 7-9 Seattle team.

We better never make that move again.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Now it sounds like the Titans want move back up for Conklin. Love to see Goff, Wentz, Lynch and Conklin go before 11...

Jack Conklin - T - Spartans
Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports that the Titans are now trying to trade back into the top-10.
Oh, those tricky Titans. And this is juicy: La Canfora's report adds that Cleveland is very interested in moving down. Could the Titans move from 1 to 15 only to move back up to 2? No possibility can be ruled out at this time of the year. Some have speculated that the Titans want Jack Conklin.
Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter Apr 15 - 9:30 PM

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Better trade back up to #2 to secure a prospect as good as Conklin.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They could give up all the picks they got from the Rams to swap picks with the Bears, and Ommy would still be pissed.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Why in the fuck would Tennessee trade up to #2 for Conklin? That's shitty journalism, Jason. Jesus Christ, use your fucking brain.

I think teams are using him to get their (fake) info out because he's a dumbass.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
My thought is the Titans would consider moving to 9 to get ahead of the Giants and Bears to assure they get Conklin. The rest seems like JLC making shit up.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rams will take Goff or Wentz