2016 Playoff Discussion Thread

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Taking the Cavs at -5. I think Lebron is locked in now.

Boston and Atlanta is a toss up. Im leaning toward Atlanta at +3

SA at -12

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
LeBron is such a fucking pussy...so sick of him flopping and constantly bitching about everything

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
LeBron is such a fucking pussy...so sick of him flopping and constantly bitching about everything

This. He's so fucking annoying. Everything he does, he's just a bitch.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hmm curry can ruin Warriors chances.

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Paul Milsap has the entire Hawks team in his backpack....more than half the teams total points right now late in the 4th

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So I'm hearing Curry has a sprained MCL, though likely not a torn one. If true that would put his return at a maximum of 4 weeks out, but more likely in the 2 week range. Reddit is freaking out thinking this is the Rose situation all over again. Moral of the story: if Lebron don't win MVP, your body dies from voodoo

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Let's see what the MRI says, would be really unfortunate if it's anything worse than a sprain. Gave me a flashback to the Rose injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Luckily the Rockets hate each other. So they'll get some rest pretty soon.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They'll beat Houston without Curry. Portland should win at least one more against LA to extend that series...

Curry should be good to go by game 3 or 4 against LA. Without Curry, I think the Warriors could beat LA 1-2 times while Curry is out.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is only sitting out 2 weeks if the Warriors are winning still. He could be back in a week. They are going to do 24 hour treatment. ESPN doctor said he though the timeline was a little long. Its going to make for a great story doe.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
They'll beat Houston without Curry. Portland should win at least one more against LA to extend that series...

Curry should be good to go by game 3 or 4 against LA. Without Curry, I think the Warriors could beat LA 1-2 times while Curry is out.

I would not bet on that at all. He's being "re-evaluated" in 2 weeks. He could still miss more time.

I would not look to last night as an example of how the Warriors will function without Steph. The team was high on emotion & adrenaline in that 2nd half to pull them through, which won't be the case in the next game. I also think you seriously underrate the Clippers. They know that this year is likely their last shot with this core group. They can see the blood in the water now and are going to do everything they can to wrap up their 1st round series in 5 games. Outside of one blowout game, all the contests between the Dubs and Clips have come down to the wire with Steph playing in all of them and Blake missing 2 of them. If Curry misses more than 2 weeks & the 2nd round, I don't feel the Dubs will make it out of it.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
I doubt they lose to the clippers, but if curry has to sit longer then they are definitely vulnerable.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
That's crazy that a fucking wet spot may stop the Warriors from winning the title this year. Talk about bad luck.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's crazy that a fucking wet spot may stop the Warriors from winning the title this year. Talk about bad luck.
Rose didn't even have a wet spot to slip on and it ruined our chances for the past 5 years and likely the next 5 years.