2016 Playoff Discussion Thread

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
It looked like he still had a limp yesterday. Not sure how he could go from walking with a limp on Sunday to playing NBA basketball on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It looked like he still had a limp yesterday. Not sure how he could go from walking with a limp on Sunday to playing NBA basketball on Friday.

All depends on recovery and pain tolerance

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Just saw the end of the Spurs Thunder game. That pretty much proves the NBA has the worst officials out of all major pro sports. The ref that was standing near when it happened should lose his job.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Just saw the end of the Spurs Thunder game. That pretty much proves the NBA has the worst officials out of all major pro sports. The ref that was standing near when it happened should lose his job.

Well he did apologize about it after the game. That should count for something.... :smug2:

Seriously though, the excuse of "we've never seen a play like that before" is the lamest excuse for a non-call I've ever heard. To top it all off, they missed a couple fouls on the ensuing rebound from the Patty Mills miss. And poor Steven Adams was being held by fans when he fell into the stands. Just an utter clusterfuck of an end to a playoff game. The Thunder really got lucky on this one.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well he did apologize about it after the game. That should count for something.... :smug2:

Seriously though, the excuse of "we've never seen a play like that before" is the lamest excuse for a non-call I've ever heard. To top it all off, they missed a couple fouls on the ensuing rebound from the Patty Mills miss. And poor Steven Adams was being held by fans when he fell into the stands. Just an utter clusterfuck of an end to a playoff game. The Thunder really got lucky on this one.

I mean they are telling the truth. I don't think anyone has seen a guy do that in an NBA game, but I think everyone knew you have to blow the whistle. He cant cross the inbounds line. Shove and elbow into you then just play of like nothing happened.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:

The ending was definitely a fucking mess. Even if the Waiters play had been called, SAS wasn't necessarily going to win...but that's ridiculous that it wasn't called. People that don't even watch basketball could tell you that's a foul.

And to use the excuse "we've never seen that before" is horrible.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Cavs are 2 3s away from breaking the Warrior record for 3s in a playoff game....and it's halftime

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cavs are 2 3s away from breaking the Warrior record for 3s in a playoff game....and it's halftime

I hope the Cavs keep shooting 3's. Thats going to end up in defeat soon.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
EVERYONE JUST MAKES THREES NOW! THE NBA IS NOT FUN ANYMORE! :turrible:

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
The Hawks, man. The damn Hawks. Sidenote: growing up I always looked at their old school logo as a pacman sort of thing. I only realized it's actually a hawk when they brought back the logo.

Anyway, glad the Bulls missed the playoffs, if it was them instead of the hawks tonight I may have had an aneurism

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Russell Westbrook is fucking the Thunder over

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wade just doing cold blooded things!

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
I don't really know how the Thunder can compete with the Spurs. I guess good defense and rebounding go a long way.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Scoot, Wade was cold blooded again. He even got a ball to sit on the rim. Now, thats cold blooded.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Scoot, Wade was cold blooded again. He even got a ball to sit on the rim. Now, thats cold blooded.
At least his team won this time.

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Curry is unreal! He found his rhythm.

Also, Lillard is reminding me more of A.I. everyday. Heart of a champion in him.