Game 2 IGT: Blackhawks @ Blues 4/15 at 7 p.m.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who can remember the last time a review went the Hawk's way?

f255de569be91fe2ee6e7c5421dac6d0.gif

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Blues arena gives the Comcast cameras set up areas that allow fans to have the back of their heads obstruct the camera, too often during the game.... too add the fucking bush league trailer trash Blues fans throw garbage on the ice during the game. Total trash St Louis, try and keep it classy.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After the war room ruled it a good goal, Hitch decided to burn his challenge for an extended TO. Not a stupid idea.

At that point the players had already recovered and were good to go. So for me he was hoping the review would reveal something to change the ruling. Worth a try....

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After the war room ruled it a good goal, Hitch decided to burn his challenge for an extended TO. Not a stupid idea.

I think the refs possibly deciding a playoff or Cup game based on what they see on an Ipad is horseshit. Either go with the call on the ice or have a Toronto review on state of the art equipment.
That little screen they use is bullshit.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
At that point the players had already recovered and were good to go. So for me he was hoping the review would reveal something to change the ruling. Worth a try....

Well the league in Toronto was just making sure it was a legit goal, as in it entered the goalmouth properly as it seemed tight and potentially like it slipped through the netside... they don't review goalie interference in that moment of a game so that had to be coaches challenge territory to review if Shaw interfered.

I'm sure they'll have a smarter system next year but apparently the Refs union wanted to have replay power given to on ice refs for idiotic power bickering.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
St Louis announcers whined about the icing. Pussies

Funny thing is they got 2 or 3 of those same icing calls when their Defenseman slow played the puck. Foley even mentioned it.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When watching the shit quality replays they give us through broadcast I would have let the 2nd Tarasenco goal stand, but when given decent film/stills of it, it was absolutely the right call:

cropped_lehtera.jpg

40 seconds into the first video here.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When watching the shit quality replays they give us through broadcast I would have let the 2nd Tarasenco goal stand, but when given decent film/stills of it, it was absolutely the right call:

40 seconds into the first video here.

Great pic, thanks for posting that. No disputing that.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The challenge worked the way it was supposed to last night. Right calls were made. Agree Hitchcock challenged for the extended time out. You would have to think Toronto reviewed everything on Shaw's PP goal.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Blues fans are really taking last nights loss hard, they really think the refs hosed them and so does their coach.

Hitch “There’s a lot of things that go (your way) when you’re the defending Cup champions, that’s just the way it is,” Hitchcock said. “They’ve got a lot of information on how to win, and there’s other elements there we’re going to have to fight through. If we’re going to beat them, we’re going to have to be better in a lot of elements and know calls aren’t going to go our way.”

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Blues fans are really taking last nights loss hard, they really think the refs hosed them and so does their coach.

Hitch “There’s a lot of things that go (your way) when you’re the defending Cup champions, that’s just the way it is,” Hitchcock said. “They’ve got a lot of information on how to win, and there’s other elements there we’re going to have to fight through. If we’re going to beat them, we’re going to have to be better in a lot of elements and know calls aren’t going to go our way.”

LOL what an asshole

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Maybe they should try for 100 hits? Maybe that will win them the hockey games....

They are a bullshit hockey team that is lucky this is a 1-1 series, we had like 9 great chances in the 1st game and whiffed all 9 times.

In game 2 we continued to play down to their level for most of the game with shitty passing and shots constantly missing the net.

St. Louis takes more advantage of "playoff hockey" with interference hits, hooking/slashing, crosschecking, elbowing.... than anyone else.... they are lucky we're not getting 20 PPs each game.

The Blues are trash and I hope we show that in the next 2 games in Chicago, we should put up 6+ goals on them and put them in their fucking place.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe they should try for 100 hits? Maybe that will win them the hockey games....

They are a bullshit hockey team that is lucky this is a 1-1 series, we had like 9 great chances in the 1st game and whiffed all 9 times.

In game 2 we continued to play down to their level for most of the game with shitty passing and shots constantly missing the net.

St. Louis takes more advantage of "playoff hockey" with interference hits, hooking/slashing, crosschecking, elbowing.... than anyone else.... they are lucky we're not getting 20 PPs each game.

The Blues are trash and I hope we show that in the next 2 games in Chicago, we should put up 6+ goals on them and put them in their fucking place.
pump-gif.gif