Cy sale

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Right now, Sale is the best pitcher in baseball. I like his chances:)

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right now, Sale is the best pitcher in baseball. I like his chances:)

Yea, Jake the Snake has something to say about that. No knock on sale but Arrieta is on a Pedro and Maddux like tear through the league.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Yea, Jake the Snake has something to say about that. No knock on sale but Arrieta is on a Pedro and Maddux like tear through the league.

Too early to say really. Neither pitcher has taken on any solid competition as of yet.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Too early to say really. Neither pitcher has taken on any solid competition as of yet.

I stand by my statement. Cy Sale. Zero runs and two hits allowed in 7 1/3 after throwing a 9 inning shutout in his previous start? 4-0? THe guy was in such a groove today that the Angels should have just conceded outs and not bothered coming to the plate. I do like the right hander of the Angels who was just wild enough to be good.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I stand by my statement. Cy Sale. Zero runs and two hits allowed in 7 1/3 after throwing a 9 inning shutout in his previous start? 4-0? THe guy was in such a groove today that the Angels should have just conceded outs and not bothered coming to the plate. I do like the right hander of the Angels who was just wild enough to be good.

Cy sale

Cy Jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chris Sale is a beast. I always thought he was injury in the making. Cant blame me. Frames like that don't last. But, Jake is on a different planet right now. He is on a Pedro Martinez type run.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Chris Sale is a beast. I always thought he was injury in the making. Cant blame me. Frames like that don't last. But, Jake is on a different planet right now. He is on a Pedro Martinez type run.

Clearly Jake is better the past 20-30 starts. But career wise, Jake has quite a way to go to be with Sale.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clearly Jake is better the past 20-30 starts. But career wise, Jake has quite a way to go to be with Sale.

What does career have to do with now which is original topic. Don't become a hater because of greatness Brett.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What does career have to do with now which is original topic. Don't become a hater because of greatness Brett.

I give a rat's ass about Jake and the cubbies. Cy Sale all the way!!

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

1) If you want to talk trash, do it in the appropriate thread.
2) Sample Size.

Now hate all you want in the right thread.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
2) Sample Size.

Lol you are going full ham today.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

2) Sample Size.

Lol you are going full ham today.

Are you imagining things. OP was Chris Sale is the best pitcher in baseball. No, Jake Arrieta is and has been since the second half of last year and all of last year over Sale. Show me where I was being a hater when I said Chris Sale is a beast? You are blowing my mind right now. Are you trolling me?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guys, were comparing Apples to Apples here!!! Lets not forget that!!

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Are you imagining things. OP was Chris Sale is the best pitcher in baseball. No, Jake Arrieta is and has been since the second half of last year and all of last year over Sale. Show me where I was being a hater when I said Chris Sale is a beast? You are blowing my mind right now. Are you trolling me?

You accused me of hating which I am not. I have no ill will toward Jake and was his very first supporter on this board.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Interesting numbers for chit chat anyway.

Starting Pitcher A 4-0, 15 hits, 3 runs given up in 2016
Starting Pitcher B 4-0, 13 hits, 2 runs given up in 2016

Pitcher A is Jake Arrieta
Pitcher B is Mat Latos

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting numbers for chit chat anyway.

Starting Pitcher A 4-0, 15 hits, 3 runs given up in 2016
Starting Pitcher B 4-0, 13 hits, 2 runs given up in 2016

Pitcher A is Jake Arrieta
Pitcher B is Mat Latos

Jake has thrown 7 more innings!! Just saying, for chit chat sake. :lol: