Game 3 IGT: Blues @ Blackhawks 4/17 at 2 p.m.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sky is falling....

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sky is falling....

Not yet. Not yet to Hossa, I believe he and Toews still have just enough magic left to be champions.

It's up to Hossa to stick around 2 more years as a declining third liner.

We haven't seen these guys tank reserves until we face elimination.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's not playing poorly, but IMO in postseasons past there were numerous occasions where Hossa would dominate at both ends of the ice through sheer force of will. He wouldn't get knocked off the puck. He'd be backchecking in the corners. He was the Blackhawks best two-way player (better than Toews in all honesty). I haven't seen Hossa put the Blackhawks on his back at any point this year, which is a difference IMO.

Unfortunately, that's what usually happens when you hit the later stages of your career....guys that used to be great, take a step back. Still a pretty good player but being a dominate player happens less and less.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think it's the case now, but a major topic this offseason should be how the Hawks replace Hossa in the Top 6 because he's just not that type of guy anymore.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've had just about enough of this anti-Hoss trolling.

H8r's

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm calling Hossa to ring up at least a point tonight. Look good, rage a bit, and show you dicklickers he still has it when we need it most.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Andrew Shaw is a F'ing moron. Who gets a penalty down a goal with 2:04 left? The guy looked like a caged animal after the final buzzer blew. He's like a rabid wolverine -- I wouldn't want to mess with him.

We've had some terrible penalties. Kane's high sticking earlier in the series. Can't win a series like this.

Anyways I know we came back from Detroit down 1-3 in 2013, but this Blues team is much better. I don't think this is going to end well....