I pick the Hawks in Game 4

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crawford deserved better, his play is a revelation.

I think we may be fortunate to see some line shuffling and the Hawks lean in a bit offensively. We are cornered.

Now we see who we really are.
Champions.

hester247

Liked Posts:
i wish that were true..I just dont see the same elite squad as the other 3 cup teams. Kane has been MIA in first 3 games so far and no production from Toews or Hossa

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'm in. No way the Hawks top guys stay silent for this long. We'll hear from some combination of Toews/Kane/Hossa/Ladd tonight.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Panarin and Kane will both score tonight.

Still waiting for that line to have one of those games like they did in the regular season. I figure it'll come at home when the Hawks have the last change and can get away from Pietrangelo/Bouwmeester.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Panarin was on fire game 3, I look for that to continue tonight with him potting a couple pts at least.:hawkbang:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am a complete novice to hockey, but I do enjoy playoff hockey. I like the aggressive nature. But, the Blues have physically dominated the Blackhawks from what I see. They seem like the bullies in the series. I don't know if that equates to winning, but so far so good for them.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am a complete novice to hockey, but I do enjoy playoff hockey. I like the aggressive nature. But, the Blues have physically dominated the Blackhawks from what I see. They seem like the bullies in the series. I don't know if that equates to winning, but so far so good for them.

FYI every playoff series is like that for the Hawks.... teams have been trying the "Hit them to death" strategy for 6 years and we have won 3 Cups....

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

If you're getting hit more it usually means you have the puck more. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you're getting hit more it usually means you have the puck more. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

Especially when you are a puck possession team lol

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can't count this team out. Top line has basically done nothing and we haven't seen anything out of Kane either. That simply won't continue...they're too good to remain quiet. I expect a couple of them to put up some points tonight. Panarin has good momentum to build off of from the last game. I'm thinking the Kane line gets hot. Once the first line wakes up, the Blues will be done.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
+135 seems like good odds. May lay a little on the Blues. Good luck to y'all doe. Im just taking the line for funsies.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
+135 seems like good odds. May lay a little on the Blues. Good luck to y'all doe. Im just taking the line for funsies.

Have your "funsies" but I wouldn't touch this game.

If I were to...it would be on the Hawks, that is not my heart betting either.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would touch this game all day!!

The three time champions cornered and at home?!! Hell yeah.

You aren't wrong Silence but Hawks are just a little better team. Blues more athletic team.