Thibs gets wolves jobs

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Thibs would totally trade LaVine and their '16 1st rounder for Butler, which I would totally be open to discussing.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Talk about going going from a '92 buick to a 2018 prototype mercedes. Thibs just walked into talent central.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Great hire for MIN. Thibs will get the TWolves into the playoffs sooner rather than later. The West is declining so they shouldn't be too far off. I think MIN has a better record than the Bulls next year.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Thibs would totally trade LaVine and their '16 1st rounder for Butler, which I would totally be open to discussing.

Would need a bit more than that for me. LaVine, Shabazz, Dieng, and their 16 1st for Jimbo.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Would need a bit more than that for me. LaVine, Shabazz, Dieng, and their 16 1st for Jimbo.

I like the addition of Dieng. He would replace Noah. Don't want Shabazz though. Although he is young, he was the worst defensive player at this position, according to advanced metrics. We don't need to get worse on D.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So, officially what decisions does President and coach get to make? Is it like Chip Kelly power?

Pretty much eliminates the weird structure like the Bulls have where there are implant spies that whisper anyone who says anything against management who then end up get sent packing like Adams was

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I like the addition of Dieng. He would replace Noah. Don't want Shabazz though. Although he is young, he was the worst defensive player at this position, according to advanced metrics. We don't need to get worse on D.

I haven't seen enough of Shabazz to really comment on his defense. Not a huge fan of defensive metrics but they could be a useful tool.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Thibs is a fantastic regular season coach, but in the playoffs something just always seemed off. That's more so what I'm getting at.

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.

I think the roster was more at fault than Thibs. The Bulls were very easy to defend since we didn't have many shooters, or scorers. Opposing defenses would shut down Rose or whoever our go to guy was, and the offense would crumble.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I think the roster was more at fault than Thibs. The Bulls were very easy to defend since we didn't have many shooters, or scorers. Opposing defenses would shut down Rose or whoever our go to guy was, and the offense would crumble.

Yeah. We had no legit offensive players other than Rose. Korver was a 1 dimensional shooter who needs other guys to set him up. He got shut down in Atlanta last year too. Deng couldn't get his own shot. Really, our problem was we didn't have any guys who could get their own shot and make plays for others. Rose was literally our only real play maker in 2010.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not being discussed in this thread: does this now mean that Jerry is off the hook for paying him?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Thibs is a fantastic regular season coach, but in the playoffs something just always seemed off. That's more so what I'm getting at.

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.

Well. You are just wrong. Injuries and nothing else stopped the Bulls from winning several championships.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
More like Doc Rivers power (maybe it's the same idk). He's basically calling the shots I think.

I think that his tour around the league and watching how other excellent work their team will help him. I admire the hell out of the guy. He is honest, hardworking, and knows how to develop talent. He also knows how to demand that his team play defense. It is just too bad, that the jerk-off three stooges of Reinny, Pax, and Gar fucked things so bad up for CHicago fans:(

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've actually always thought Thibs was unfairly underrated as an offensive coach. The dreaded injury excuse will obviously pop it's head, but he didn't have the offensive firepower.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Well. You are just wrong. Injuries and nothing else stopped the Bulls from winning several championships.

I think you are forgetting about LeBron James.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Yep. Hopefully this now means Fred could be fired a year sooner. Or now....

who would you hire, Hornacek? Walton? McHale? i certainly don't want no Mark Jackson

i say hold onto him for now and hope for improvement...he deserves to get more than 1 year...i mean when they ran his offense right it looked good. its mainly his out of timeout plays and adjustments that need real work

as far as his demeanor issues i'd like to see him with a group of players that actually enjoy playing not abunch of sourpuss' that should have been traded a few years ago

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This Wolves team has a bright future. Tons of talent and will be adding another lottery pick to the mix.