Game 5 IGT: Blackhawks @ Blues 4/21 at 8:30 p.m.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've hated the Toews Ladd combo. Two stiffs and an old bear hasn't worked.

Toews the metal lunch box.

That third line probably makes or breaks us, together that group can impose some physical will on these guys. It's a bit heavy defensively, their task may be to shut down Tarredenko?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The reason I have called for splitting Kane and Pan is teams have shut down that cross ice stretch pass recently.

Without that Kane and Pan are better served individually and for the team possessing the puck and creating for others on two lines.

I've wanted to see TT there because he approximates Kane off the puck but a bit better defensively with his stick poke and awareness.

He can finish, create for Pan, and If that line can give us a point. This grouping provided three scoring lines and a Desjarden Garden.
Let's go! I believe! All in!!

Bet the house!! Bet the dog!! Fuck the wife!!!' Sucky sucky

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Actually don't mind those top three lines. That fourth line is trash, though.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going physical against the Blues? I gotta trust Q on that.

Desjardens flanked by skillless thugs is funny, but you know what 11's specialty is creating surprising chances for stiffs, he never translated that to scoring lines anyway.

I think I would prefer

Panik-Toews-Kane
Panarin-AA-Shaw
Ladd-Desjardins-TT
Fleishman-Kruger-Wise

Pan with two screeners. Defensive third pairing with some surprise ability. Flesh and Weiss former chemistry with the system stability of Kruger.

Why did we trade Danult, a strong young lad with a balanced game? Our center depth sucks now and in the future for what?

This is starting to remind me of the Bulls, where you try to form lineups and every choice is frustrating in some way.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Going physical against the Blues? I gotta trust Q on that.

Desjardens flanked by skillless thugs is funny, but you know what 11's specialty is creating surprising chances for stiffs, he never translated that to scoring lines anyway.

I think I would prefer

Panik-Toews-Kane
Panarin-AA-Shaw
Ladd-Desjardins-TT
Fleishman-Kruger-Wise

Pan with two screeners. Defensive third pairing with some surprise ability. Flesh and Weiss former chemistry with the system stability of Kruger.

Why did we trade Danult, a strong young lad with a balanced game? Our center depth sucks now and in the future for what?

This is starting to remind me of the Bulls, where you try to form lineups and every choice is frustrating in some way.

You know Shawggot is suspended right?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah. His hair cut is fucking gay! He needs to be trendy and look like a bitch to get pussy?

Who would win in a real life fight, on grass, Raskolnikov or Shaw? I think I could end his jaw with one crack at it.

What I don't understand is what is wrong with that guy? I realize why poor sports ascend anyway in hockey despite having zero sports ethics, but does he have to hurt the team all the time to get petty revenge?

Look shaw your a bitch!! I've never seen him win a fight, his face is getting deformed from the abuse he takes by drawing the ire of every single team.

I guess poor sports are accepted because agitation is helpful, but he just seems like a punching bag out there.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah. His hair cut is fucking gay! He needs to be trendy and look like a bitch to get pussy?

Who would win in a real life fight, on grass, Raskolnikov or Shaw? I think I could end his jaw with one crack at it.

Im pretty sure given the right drugs you could fight a Grizzly Bear and break its jaw Rask

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I guess if it wasn't funny the first time, then keep on trying because...internet?

Nothing is funny to you, why the fuck would I care what you think.

Crawl back in ur hole

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd fight him for LGBT charity event. 6'6" 242 lb Average Joe from the street vs 5'7.5 in 205lb Andrew Shaw!!

Probably 3:1 odds for Shaggot anyway.

I like it.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Shawser called the ref/linesman a cocksucker do you think he would still get suspended?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing is funny to you, why the fuck would I care what you think.

Crawl back in ur hole
The fight card is expanding!! I say we add a fighting woman vs whichever CCS nerd created Mary Christine and a Bigfoot vs Mashinter to set the hierarchy right for next year.

4 fights.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The fight card is expanding!! I say we add a fighting woman vs whichever CCS nerd created Mary Christine and a Bigfoot vs Mashinter to set the hierarchy right for next year.

4 fights.

Add me vs HawkWriter so I can punch his annoying mouth shut.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
If Shawser called the ref/linesman a cocksucker do you think he would still get suspended?

No he wouldn't have. I get that it is along the same lines but it is certainly different and in a big way. I saw someone basically say that there are thousands of words you can say in the NHL and just a few that you can't...Shaw just happened to be stupid enough in the moment to say one of those.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I guess if it wasn't funny the first time, then keep on trying because...internet?

GIV0UaZ.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No he wouldn't have. I get that it is along the same lines but it is certainly different and in a big way. I saw someone basically say that there are thousands of words you can say in the NHL and just a few that you can't...Shaw just happened to be stupid enough in the moment to say one of those.

I would be willing to bet they use that word plenty in the NHL, Shaw got caught saying it in the penalty box on camera.

Shawggot was just a dum fuk in that moment.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, and with no audio this is wrong. Jr high language of our generation going to come out in the heat.

It's not a suspension. It should be handled with cash fines, education classes, and the public embarrassment. Don't fuck up the Stanley cup cuz somebody didn't cuss PC!! Wtf!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Sounds like you guys are pretty pumped up for this one.