Nbc sports cuts off pat foley as he rants about start times for hawks-blues

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right on Pat!
Fuck NBC and Milldouche.
Tomorrow's game is at 7. That's fucking nice. I don't have to work at 5am Sunday like I do through the week.
Assholes! 5 fucking games and I've only got to see one whole one.

Harveylitup

Liked Posts:
And they stagger the start times in a horrible fucking manner. If you're going to do that, start them every 30 minutes so that when one game goes into the intermission, you can switch over and watch the other game. But starting them every hour means that games go to the intermission and come back all at the same time. It's ridiculous.

Because, they would lose money on the ton of commercials broadcast during the intermission reports. That is where they make money, so they want you to have to watch the ads for revenue. It is business.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because, they would lose money on the ton of commercials broadcast during the intermission reports. That is where they make money, so they want you to have to watch the ads for revenue. It is business.

Ya Dmelt it's all about the dinero,greenbacks, bread, moolah, lettuce, doe, currency, and lastly PROFITS. Try and keep up, Sheesh. v-:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So is McDonough's ear burning after Bettman called him this morning "you better reel that Foley clown in, get control of him John" and while you're at it what's with that treeturdy BS?

That's highly doubtful. Bettman wouldn't dream of alienating the man who was instrumental in rebuilding the leagues most dominate franchise. He's way too big a pussy to do that.

But if I misunderstood your post and you're being sarcastic then...............:lmao:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's highly doubtful. Bettman wouldn't dream of alienating the man who was instrumental in rebuilding the leagues most dominate franchise. He's way too big a pussy to do that.

But if I misunderstood your post and you're being sarcastic then...............:lmao:

That's arguable. The pieces were in place when he got here.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Milbury is a cunt.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's arguable. The pieces were in place when he got here.

The pieces were in place many times since 1961. They didn't win in 49 years before he got here and they've won 3 times since he got here. Those are the facts and they are not arguable.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The pieces were in place many times since 1961. They didn't win in 49 years before he got here and they've won 3 times since he got here. Those are facts and they are not arguable.

Oh yea there were pieces during some of those years but not Toews,Kane, Sharp, Keith, Seabrook etc quality pieces. He walked into a goldmine, the pieces were here, he had nothing to do with those, any competent exec could do what he did.

It was his insistence that pushed Tallon into signing Christobal Huet, trying to create a splash, similar to him giving Soriano the fat contract that haunted the Cubs for years. He wanted to change the image of the hawks into a team that would pay free agents to come here, which prior to that Dollar Bill's philosophy created a team no free agent wanted anything to do with.

The Huet signing was a signing that haunted the Hawks for a couple years. At least after the Huet signing he excluded himself from making any player personnel decisions.

He is a master on the business side of things though.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We lost to a good team at 7. Not much you can ask, I'd be happy with cups every other year. Except that the 20 million twins didn't do anything.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We lost to a good team at 7. Not much you can ask, I'd be happy with cups every other year. Except that the 20 million twins didn't do anything.

No, we lost to a shit hockey team in 7 games when we shoulda played up to our level and beat them in 5 or less.

The Blues are not a great hockey team and I think they will show that against the Stars.

The Hawks played shit hockey below the Blues level for most of the series and still managed to make it a 7 game nail biter.

If Toews and Kane had shown up for even 2 games we win the series easily, instead they we half in half out the whole series, never putting it all together. I agree with you on that front. Need more from 2 guys we are paying 10M a piece for.

The Blues played their game just fine and we played below them, they are not the better hockey team.