Game 6 IGT: Blackhawks @ Blues 4/23 at 7:00 p.m.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Not one to criticize refs in a game where we win by 3 goals....

But the high stick that actually lodged into the face mask and caused a cut mid way through the 3rd that wasn't called? why was it ignored? We were up 4-3 at that point.

And about 30 seconds later, we got upended on a blatent trip between the lines.

20 seconds later, we get called for a weak stick grab that even Foley noted as "embellishment".

I was checking out a Blues board, and according to them, the Hawks got away with roughly 46 no calls, the refs and the league are in on the conspiracy, and Hitch has to go.

They're also the most bipolar fans I have ever seen.
After first goal..."that's it, we're done, not scoring another goal, seasons over".
After their 3..."were the best team ever, will win 6 straight cups"
After the Hawks come back..."we won't score again all series, but at least then they'll fire Hitch".
Funny shit for sure.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was checking out a Blues board, and according to them, the Hawks got away with roughly 46 no calls, the refs and the league are in on the conspiracy, and Hitch has to go.

They're also the most bipolar fans I have ever seen.
After first goal..."that's it, we're done, not scoring another goal, seasons over".
After their 3..."were the best team ever, will win 6 straight cups"
After the Hawks come back..."we won't score again all series, but at least then they'll fire Hitch".
Funny shit for sure.

I think they are good fans. They are great hockey fans in NHL, it should be a proud franchise.

The bipolar thing comes from 3 points titles and 3 first round exits.

The mind fucked state of the Wild who got tossed in three first rounds by Hawks only to exorcise their demons with a 5-0 season sweep over us!!!!!

Because I think they will become even more psychologically damaged if we win and the Blues cringing story becimes just as bad.