Game 6 IGT: Blackhawks @ Blues 4/23 at 7:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
26AHPXhFDC3uqrxvO.gif

@

26AHCU4eley4qu1OM.gif

Puckdrop - 7:00 p.m.
TV - NBC
Radio - WGN AM 720
Web - Stream available at NBC Sports website and through Live Extra app

The Hawks had their heels on the postseason cliffs just two nights ago in St. Louis, just a goofy bounce away from ending their hopes of repeating as Cup champs. But Patrick Kane pulled them back from the cliffs, and now they have a chance to plant even more doubt in the Blues' minds should they win Game 6 on Saturday night back at the UC. Game 7 will be a toss-up, if we get there, and there's only one way to do that.

PROJECTED LINE COMBOS:
(until Q goes crazy with the line blender sometime in the first, of course)

ShawAndrew.png
ToewsJonathan.png
KanePatrick.png

Panarin-Artemi.png
Anisimov-Artem.png
Teravainen-Teuvo.png

Ladd-Andrew.png
Kruger-Marcus.png
HossaMarian.png

Panik-Richard_1.png
Desjardins-Andrew_1.png
Weise-Dale_1.png

LET'S GO HAWKS!

Last edited:

hwkn

Liked Posts:
If the Blues think this series is close to being over they're sadly mistaken.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Updated the OP to reflect the lines at the morning skate, with Shaw up to the top line and Panik to the 4th.

D pairings reportedly the same as Game 5.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like those lines

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like those lines

I'm not that big a fan. I'd rather have Bigfoot, mashinter, panik, sekac
On line one. I thought Panik stepped up the physical element to support what those other two do making a strong first line.

Conversely, dropping Shaw to the fourth line with 11 makes it a viable line. That third line is strong. The non North American second line is offensively dangerous,

I don't like Shaw with Toews/Kane

Toews/Hossa is fine. Then again, it's a rested and focused Shaw we will see, it just might work for game 6. The thing to like about it is obviously the hand skill, quick sticks, and net presence around Kane chaos with the double screeners. But Toews already can play that roll for Kane, and I just like Kane buttressed by a physical presence teams have to watch from corner of eye.

Imo, the blues will try to beat the shit out of that line. Bigfoot/Kane had its charm.

With this formation the fourth line is doo doo and won't see much ice.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This might be Shaws chance to remain a Blackhawk though, so go Shazy!! Two wins baby, time for somebody to win 1LW.

Shaw is about to be too expensive.....unless he wins 1LW as he would be a cheap 1LW.

If that attack of the mini mes can flip a switch and spark all three, and Panarin can create for himself..

Some clarity for the future may come into focus today.

I'm calling 2 goals by Toews/Kane lines counting PP, 1 by line 2, one by line 3, and a shorty by Desjardins with 6 minutes left, 5-1 victory.

Full on Panik under the Arch!!! Despair, worry, confusion, second guessing....

Same old Hawks. That's what we do, we skull fuck you so hard you wish you were Oedipus skull fucking your own mommy and then sticking her broaches in your fucking eyes.

Kane literally waited until it appeared victory for Blues was inevitable. Then he decided to play. Hallmark of a heart eater. Blood tastes better when the host is fucking crying, when you hear the Lamentations of their women in the fucking stands, when you know their mummies are crying somewhere and you drag their goddamn bodies around the ice behind the Zamboni doing victory laps around the hopes and dreams of every member of the opposition.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Shaw will play aggressive tonight I just hope he remains composed, the Blues will be trying extra hard to instigate him into the box. Imo, the pressure has been on the Blues to win this series all along and get over the 1 n done playoff hump. A Hawks win tonight to force a game 7 will mentally mindfuck that team..If the Hawks get the lead in any point in this game, they need to play as if they are down..please no more 3rd period rope-a-dope bs.
If not for that lucky redirect in game 1 off TVRs skate..still smh over that one..

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dear Q,
Please switch T² and Hoss.

- Concerned fan

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
T2 needs to man-up, he is playing like a scared girl near the boards and corners. I do like his defensive positioning and stick, but this playoff styled hockey does not seem to suit him too well.

Harveylitup

Liked Posts:
T2 needs to man-up, he is playing like a scared girl near the boards and corners. I do like his defensive positioning and stick, but this playoff styled hockey does not seem to suit him too well.

I agree, he had a spark last year that is a lacking this year. Mind you, he played against the Lightning who are not as physical as the Blues

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This game is soooo huge, I'm gonna rock out with my cock out.

Ohhh, and I there's lots of beer.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
it didn't even occur to me that Fleischman wasn't in last game. I thought he was doing well, idk if hes slightly hurt or just benched for some reason but in game 4 he hardly played. He wasn't even out there for the Blues PP goals so it wasn't like he made some bad plays leading to goals, idk what it was.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Let's fucking go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Fuck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk