Game 7 IGT: Blues @ Blackhawks 4/23 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Toews-Stick3284.gif

@

26AHPXhFDC3uqrxvO.gif

Puckdrop - 7:30 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago, NBC Sports Network
Radio - WGN AM 720
Web - Stream available at NBC Sports website and through Live Extra app

Just a few nights ago, even the most optimistic of us in the Hawks' fan base could not stifle doubts about the Hawks ability to advance past Game 5. Then they won that one. And then they won Game 6. Yet making it to this game, alone, just isn't going to be enough, is it? A win on Monday night will not only send the Hawks on to the next round, it will deal another catastrophic blow to its most bitter rival, one that will likely result in pink slips all over the place. There's no other team I'd want sending the Blues sputtering into offseason chaos. Finish the job.

PROJECTED LINE COMBOS:
(until Q goes crazy with the line blender sometime in the first, of course)

Panik-Richard_1.png
ToewsJonathan.png
KanePatrick.png

Panarin-Artemi.png
Anisimov-Artem.png
Teravainen-Teuvo.png

Ladd-Andrew.png
Kruger-Marcus.png
HossaMarian.png

Desjardins-Andrew_1.png
ShawAndrew.png
Weise-Dale_1.png

LET'S GO HAWKS!

Last edited:

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This game is B...I...G... enormous. Let's go Hawks!

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Currently on a train from London to Edinburgh. I'm not complaining, but damn I wish I could have seen the last three games. Game four left a bad taste in my mouth.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
04/25.

Just win

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Win or go home game tonight. All the hawks gotta do is score more goals than the blues do. That's it really..

Who's the Special person that said the blues would win in 5 after the hawks went down 3-1? Bet you're feeling pretty damn stupid. :hawkbang:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Currently on a train from London to Edinburgh. I'm not complaining, but damn I wish I could have seen the last three games. Game four left a bad taste in my mouth.

I did some quick searching and you might have no hope in Edinburough. The only chance is if your hotel bar or lobby has "Skysports" subscription.

??? Maybe, you could ask if they could arrange it. Tip them. These were the recommendations on reddit.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I did some quick searching and you might have no hope in Edinburough. The only chance is if your hotel bar or lobby has "Skysports" subscription.

??? Maybe, you could ask if they could arrange it. Tip them. These were the recommendations on reddit.
Got married in December and this is sort of a delayed honeymoon, so hockey will wait. I seem to recall last year nhln rebroadcast basically all the playoffs later on after the cup. So no worries actually.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So it has come to this...let's beat these scrubs

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Teuvo not partaking in the morning skate. Waiting on word as to why. I guess he didn't play in the final 12 minutes of Game 6.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
So now a question mark at who plays with the Russians.

Fleischmann was out there with them this morning. If TT doesn't go, it wouldn't surprise me to see Shaw get some time up there or even Kane getting double shifted at times like they have done before.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Teuvo's fine, per Q. He'll play tonight.

Rest of the morning skate lines had Panik up on the top line and Shaw as the 4C.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Teuvo's fine, per Q. He'll play tonight.

Rest of the morning skate lines had Panik up on the top line and Shaw as the 4C.

That 4th line was rockin' on Saturday.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Got married in December and this is sort of a delayed honeymoon, so hockey will wait. I seem to recall last year nhln rebroadcast basically all the playoffs later on after the cup. So no worries actually.

Firstrowsports.eu will have it with inconsistent quality and of course pop-ups and viruses that can be downloaded if not careful.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Any one know if Panik will shoot up with 'roids again tonight like he did before Game 6? Dude was a maniac. I also think Shaw getting suspended in Game 5 was a blessing. He looked like an animal last game. And I mean an actual animal, like a wolverine.

The most Must-See TV isn't the actual game, but the St Louis presser afterwards if we win to see Hitchcock address the media.

Win or lose, teams should know by now not to talk smack before the series is over. Like last year with Anaheim when we supposedly could not withstand all the hits they put on us. And then we beat them in Game 7.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Any one know if Panik will shoot up with 'roids again tonight like he did before Game 6? Dude was a maniac. I also think Shaw getting suspended in Game 5 was a blessing. He looked like an animal last game. And I mean an actual animal, like a wolverine.

The most Must-See TV isn't the actual game, but the St Louis presser afterwards if we win to see Hitchcock address the media.

Win or lose, teams should know by now not to talk smack before the series is over. Like last year with Anaheim when we supposedly could not withstand all the hits they put on us. And then we beat them in Game 7.

Lol this, his pressers have gotten progressively more hilarious.