Deon Bush S

Svic

Liked Posts:
I think it's funny that his comp is goldson. The same safety that played for fangio. Was one of the nest safeties and a pro bowler. Then went to Tampa for big money and flopped there

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I'm a Hurricanes fan and this kid was very highly thought of coming in to college. Like quite a few Miami kids lately wouldn't surprise me at all if he turns out to be a better pro player than he was a college player. Coaching under the Al Golden time at Miami left A LOT to be desired. Scheme and player development was not good.

Good points. I was going to point out the same. We've seen this a lot in recent years with Miami defensive players especially. Olivier Vernon, Sam Shields, Ladarius Gunter, and Allen Bailey have all been better pros than they were Hurricanes.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Do you guys think he's just a special teams thumper, or a legit Safety prospect?

Miami doesn't do anything but create legit prospects...

If he was drafted in the 4th it was because they think the can make him a better decision maker and still allow him to unleash monster hits on people around the league...

The guy is for sure going to be a starter...

He's from "The U" that school breeds NFL players

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, he is a hitter. He needs to clean up his hitting approach in the NFL or he will be concussed often, or fined a lot. Color me impressed, will be interesting to see what Fangio does with him!

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I know it's just a highlight reel, but my goodness.
Wow, he is a hitter. He needs to clean up his hitting approach in the NFL or he will be concussion often, or fined a lot. Color me impressed, will be interesting to see what Fangio does with him!

His hard hitting reminds me of Joseph. Some say he was terribly coached in College. I think Fangio can coach this guy up. Pace showing confidence in his coaches and it's a beautiful thing!

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
Not so sure I like this pick............sounds like he's got a very low football IQ.....lacks anticipation.....poor reads.....poor reaction.....I hope that Pace knows something about him that the other scouts might have missed....?!
I know how you feel. Some of us don't know how to feel about Bush at first. You just need to it let grow on you. The D will be better for it

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I know how you feel. Some of us don't know how to feel about Bush at first. You just need to it let grow on you. The D will be better for it

I feel that Bush gets in the way of us focusing on the real need to reach our peak. If we can trim down the pathway of S competition, I think the Bears can really focus in on the main main goal of reaching the conclusion for the upcumming year!

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
LOL! I thought I was the only one....

[video=youtube;Ut0XTC33TEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0XTC33TEQ[/video]

Fucking classic movie!!! One of the best 80s movies and I never get tired of watching that gem. So many funny parts and characters it's just filthy good!:yep:

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
49ers safeties over the years arent known to cover they just bring the pain.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
Miami doesn't do anything but create legit prospects...

If he was drafted in the 4th it was because they think the can make him a better decision maker and still allow him to unleash monster hits on people around the league...

The guy is for sure going to be a starter...

He's from "The U" that school breeds NFL players
When the program is winning they can bring in top recruits. That was like a decade ago but they are making a comeback.

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
This dude is starting for sure

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, he is a hitter. He needs to clean up his hitting approach in the NFL or he will be concussed often, or fined a lot. Color me impressed, will be interesting to see what Fangio does with him!

9 forced fumbles at Miami not to bad. Definitely liked his highlight video.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bush should just write Goodell a check for half his salary now. Those are some big boy hits.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
jeez...that guy hits hard.