Jordan Howard

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I think he's a lot better than Langford.

I don't care who's better as long as somebody anybody outta that group proves himself worthy as a bonafide true number one RB.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Arthur Arkush ‏@ArthurArkush 43m43 minutes ago
Want to get excited about new #Bears RB Howard? Anonymous scout told Nawrocki he's Le'Veon Bell-like second-round talent.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Possibly the new earth, wind and fire combination we've got going with Howard, Langford, and Carey.

I remember when the Giants had that great year using their trio of RB's -- Jacobs, Ward, and Bradshaw.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
He's the number 1 talent rb on this roster. We still go with tandem play to keep them fresh and healthy.

This guy is a beast with vision and punish in running style that is refreshing compared to the out of bounds running/ contact avoiding running back play in recent times.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Arthur Arkush ‏@ArthurArkush 43m43 minutes ago
Want to get excited about new #Bears RB Howard? Anonymous scout told Nawrocki he's Le'Veon Bell-like second-round talent.

Woahhhhh

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I agree 100% and I don't even think it's close. Big time talent

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Wow Pace recovers from catastrophic 1st round to completely rebuilding the team in rounds 2-5. Incredible work!

I've gone from profoundly disappointed to totally amped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
We can really split the carries between Howard/Langford/Carey, we're solid at running back now and with that interior line we've built for ourselves with Slauson/Long/Whitehair we're going to have a potent running game I think. This will make things a lot easier on Cutler. We have a mean looking front 7 now as well, watch for us to compete for the NFC North title this season.

On Thursday I would have thought your last sentence was insane. Now? Not so much.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
There's gonna be some fierce competition in camp this year. So long days of players sitting on their ass with no threat of losing their job.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wow Pace recovers from catastrophic 1st round to completely rebuilding the team in rounds 2-5. Incredible work!

Ditto all of this. Round 1 is the only pick I'm disappointed with, but I'm considering Kevin White a de facto new first rounder to make up for it.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Maybe let Floyd play a down or two before before calling round one catastrophic...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
nonsense......about 30 minutes ago we didn't do anything for the offense, but now we have a hall of famer RB on the team........everything has been decided

Who said that?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't know why we need so many running backs. Jeremy Langford and K'Deem Carey are fine.