Liked Posts:
Mariani right now

birdman-breakfast-club_raj02f.jpg

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL. Like Cutlers gonna be able to hit a guy this short.....

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
Pro Football Focus:

"The Bears get another steal in Braverman, who ranked 62nd on our draft board and was our 10th wide receiver. Braverman could be the slot receiver the Bears have been needing for a few years. He averaged 3.27 yards per route run from the slot — best among the WR draft class — and forced 24 missed tackles after the catch — tied for second-most."

schizm032003

Liked Posts:
I really like this pick. Last year Royal gave us next to nothing and he was signed to be the slot guy. I think this kid could be a good slot receiver for us and a nice little safety valve for Cutler. I don't expect he'll be a star, but he could give us a lot of what the patriots get out of guys like Edelman.

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
Can this guy return kicks?

Yes, he has done it some in the past. Don't think he was the full-time guy doing it though. Maybe didn't want to get him injured doing it?

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Braverman is tiny, but scouts loved him. Had a 4th-5th round grade. Steal in the 7th. Better talent than Sanzenbacher and probably even Mariani. Has a battle to make this team though, the Bears do have some WR depth. He better put his name in the kick return mix.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
I just watched three games on this kid. What a find for sure. He was making good players miss all over the field. His hands seem to be unreliable at times. Dropped some easy catches that could have went for scores. But watching this kid in open space is fun. On one play versus MSU I thought I was watching Bo Jackson on Tecmo Bowl where he just broke th ankles of every defensive back they had.

Assuming he does not get concussed like Welker and sort out his drops, he could be a very good slot for years to come.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Easy check down target for Cutler. He might be the only other white dude on the field.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I just watched three games on this kid. What a find for sure. He was making good players miss all over the field. His hands seem to be unreliable at times. Dropped some easy catches that could have went for scores. But watching this kid in open space is fun. On one play versus MSU I thought I was watching Bo Jackson on Tecmo Bowl where he just broke th ankles of every defensive back they had.

Assuming he does not get concussed like Welker and sort out his drops, he could be a very good slot for years to come.

So, as long as he starts catching better at the NFL level, he'll be good?