Backup QB (Hoyer signed)

TheDane

Liked Posts:
2 million dollars for Brian Hoyer as a backup is an absolute steal. Pace is on fire!

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Wow, former QB coach current OC Loggains took Fales out back and shot him dead.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I majored in quantitative logic at College of DuPage. Based on that, I'd say Hoyer is at least a solid Meh. Fales is a solid Nah. As Meh>Nah, looks like the Bears have a solid back up to Cuntler.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Not sure what you mean about the red dirt scene. Marfa and Austin are both nice. I know you like to ride and Id suggest the road along the Rio Grande heading west from Big Bend National Park to Big Bend state park. Amazing scenery.

It's a music scene. Ryan Bingham, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Turnpike Troubadours.

Guess not in the music scene?!

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
It's a music scene. Ryan Bingham, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Turnpike Troubadours.

Guess not in the music scene?!

Saw Cross Canadian play at some festival on the Fox River near Elgin a few years ago. Went to see Son Volt and Cross Canadian played as well. I was blown away. AWESOME live band.

mecha

Liked Posts:
If he were a starting QB in the NFL then, well, he would be just that. But those don't grow on trees, either. Adequate is what is needed for a couple of games. In the vast majority of cases, if your starter gets a long term injury you're poising up a down spout anyway!

I'm thinking the root of this entire argument is an age-old tradition with Bears fans always thinking the backup QB is the best option. :lmao:

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Saw Cross Canadian play at some festival on the Fox River near Elgin a few years ago. Went to see Son Volt and Cross Canadian played as well. I was blown away. AWESOME live band.

Agreed! Shame CCR broke up, and I'm also a big fan of Son Volt. Great band.

If you're looking for new stuff along like those guys, check out Ryan Bingham.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRDNPo1_Q0w

Or blackberry smoke.. Kickass band!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tel7yXwtXI8

Washington

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking the root of this entire argument is an age-old tradition with Bears fans always thinking the backup QB is the best option. :lmao:

That's what 70 years of shit and mediocrity at QB will do. Can't blame people for that. It's been a long wait, almost Cubs-ish save for a few decades.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Makes you wonder why Claussen who may have one career victory have over Fales yet they wanted Claussen playing.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

mecha

Liked Posts:
What? lol

He did pretty good for having a team that has virtually no experience with eachother, learning a new system and no leadership.

the RBs are a work in progress. White hasn't really found his stride yet. the offense looked better towards the end when they went farther than 6 yards per attempt.

he handled pressure better and was able to slip away a few times. the Bears are playing like it's the preseason still. just about anyone they could plug in will probably not look too good.

I'll say again, why the fuck do people like you get to necro threads but HHM gets banned for doing it purely for entertainment purposes?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
the RBs are a work in progress. White hasn't really found his stride yet. the offense looked better towards the end when they went farther than 6 yards per attempt.

he handled pressure better and was able to slip away a few times. the Bears are playing like it's the preseason still. just about anyone they could plug in will probably not look too good.

I'll say again, why the fuck do people like you get to necro threads but HHM gets banned for doing it purely for entertainment purposes?

I didn't necro bump this thread Westside did and If you want info on HHM ask a mod.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Who gives a fuck... Jay Cutler is well protected for the first time in his career... both with solid offensive linemen and a running back combination that can put him in advantageous positions...

This draft was solid... Whitehair is most likely going to be the left guard with Slausen moving to center for a permanent position...

Leno, Whitehair, Slausen, Long, Massie...

Thats a very good sounding line to stand behind in pass protection this year...

greatest mind to grace these boards, my big fat white ass.