Pace's 2016 NFL Draft : WHAT A FAILURE!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Going into the 2016 Chicago Bears Draft, it was acknowledged that they had priority needs at:

Offensive Tackle, Running Back, Defensive End, CB, Safety, and a developmental Quarterback

Out of those six position needs, how many did they fill??

Answer: NONE. Not a FUCKING ONE. ANd please do not tell me that they are counting on 5th 6th and 7th round picks to be any better than the guys that they have now.

Now, the standard for most teams is to try and find 2-3 FOR SURE Year One starter in a given draft:

So then, out of ten fucking draft picks, how many FOR SURE STARTING PLAYERS DID THE BEARS ACHIEVE?

Answer: NONE. Not a fucking one.

Where pray tell is Floyd going to play at that weight? I say he will be at best a rotation guy and certainly not a 3 down player. HOw about WhiteHair? HE is a guard. Pace already said it. So, does he play in front of Long? In front of Slausen? BTW he's never played Center in college(G and T instead).

Now the rest of the people from the 3rd round on are at best going to be rotation guys and special teamers. If you disagree please name the player better than the incumbent on the team.

So........... I give Pace at best a D for his disability to take ten draft picks and wind up with nada in terms of NEED and ignorance of better players available when they picked. Passing on Tunsil alone and instead getting FLoyd alone takes him to a C and the 4th round on was a big time waste of draft picks. THe two player he got in the 2nd and 3rd round are good players but who do they beat out? The incumbents were pretty fucking good.

Another thing while I am ranting. In the last two years, under Pace, the Bears lost 3 pro bowl players and had big times needs at three positions. LT, RT, and C. THat is six positions that have not been adequately filled either in free agency or the draft. This sucks. No wonder that Gase has to be fucking happy where he is now. It is clear that Fangio owns Fox and Pace because offensively this team is going to be BAD next year. BTW, what happens if Cutler, Miller, and Langford go down to injuries? Then what? There is NO FUCKING DEPTH on offense and the guys who are plugged in to start at six damn positions are not very good.

I shudder to think about how much better that the fucking assholes in wisconsin got while the Bears shot themselves in the fucking foot one more time. FUck this draft!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The only position they didn't draft was qb and yes 4th through 7th round picks feel needs. We didn't have 7 1st round picks hawk. Low draft picks have a chance to start too

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I'll be sure to pass your grades on to Ryan Pace. Keep up the good fight.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Going into the 2016 Chicago Bears Draft, it was acknowledged that they had priority needs at:

Offensive Tackle, Running Back, Defensive End, CB, Safety, and a developmental Quarterback

Out of those six position needs, how many did they fill??

Answer: NONE. Not a FUCKING ONE. ANd please do not tell me that they are counting on 5th 6th and 7th round picks to be any better than the guys that they have now.

Now, the standard for most teams is to try and find 2-3 FOR SURE Year One starter in a given draft:

So then, out of ten fucking draft picks, how many FOR SURE STARTING PLAYERS DID THE BEARS ACHIEVE?

Answer: NONE. Not a fucking one.

Where pray tell is Floyd going to play at that weight? I say he will be at best a rotation guy and certainly not a 3 down player. HOw about WhiteHair? HE is a guard. Pace already said it. So, does he play in front of Long? In front of Slausen? BTW he's never played Center in college(G and T instead).

Now the rest of the people from the 3rd round on are at best going to be rotation guys and special teamers. If you disagree please name the player better than the incumbent on the team.

So........... I give Pace at best a D for his disability to take ten draft picks and wind up with nada in terms of NEED and ignorance of better players available when they picked. Passing on Tunsil alone and instead getting FLoyd alone takes him to a C and the 4th round on was a big time waste of draft picks. THe two player he got in the 2nd and 3rd round are good players but who do they beat out? The incumbents were pretty fucking good.

Another thing while I am ranting. In the last two years, under Pace, the Bears lost 3 pro bowl players and had big times needs at three positions. LT, RT, and C. THat is six positions that have not been adequately filled either in free agency or the draft. This sucks. No wonder that Gase has to be fucking happy where he is now. It is clear that Fangio owns Fox and Pace because offensively this team is going to be BAD next year. BTW, what happens if Cutler, Miller, and Langford go down to injuries? Then what? There is NO FUCKING DEPTH on offense and the guys who are plugged in to start at six damn positions are not very good.

I shudder to think about how much better that the fucking assholes in wisconsin got while the Bears shot themselves in the fucking foot one more time. FUck this draft!

Never question....

man-walks-on-water1.jpg

Ksap24

Liked Posts:
I swear you guys act like where the only one to pass on tunsil

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Are you serious? I'm guessing the caps mean you're serious.

I am so sick to death of people having to have an extreme reaction to everything that happens in this draft. Pretty much everyone that is paid to evaluate talent thinks we had a great (not good, great) draft and yet here come the resident contrarians wading in to shit in the swimming pool.

Guess what? No one cares about your dumb ass opinions. Go outside, buy an ice cream and sit in the park until you calm down.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey Phil, you still mad about getting canned I guess. You hired Marc freaking Trestman, what did you expect?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Just for fun, how many of the 99 players drafted 1-3 in 2015 do you think started at least a dozen games?