Nick "Never" Quit-Koski

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, that's exactly why he was there in the 4th...

lol ok man be all Doom and Gloom if ya like

but if the plans to use him as a hybrid lb/safety in the nickel this kid could excel imo he has the talent his lack of strength is why he was taken in the 4th rnd afterall he plays lber and that makes him a project

personally im gonna be hopeful until its proven a failed pick

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
ehhhh..we will see how he works out. Looks small on tape and nothing extraordinary stands out in his ability. I will watch more tape though... Personally, I was hoping for Kentrell Brothers if we were going to draft an instinctive and productive ILB. Fortunately this guy has time to sit and learn.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
you wont be seeing this guy out of position hes a smart smart football player he learns the defence hes a guy whos gonna be where hes supposed to be and he isn't gonna get fooled and hes a very good tackler

So, the Anti-Bostic then.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;y6WDhOXvM4E]https://youtu.be/y6WDhOXvM4E[/video]

Here is why they drafted him. Goes along with the theme of this years draft.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
you wont be seeing this guy out of position hes a smart smart football player he learns the defence hes a guy whos gonna be where hes supposed to be and he isn't gonna get fooled and hes a very good tackler

You sound less bullish on this guy then you were on Shaw-Mac.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
You think they want him to play that hybrid LB/Safety nickle position? He seems to fit the bill... Like perfectly...

No he doesn't. He's 240 and runs a 4.7 40. He's an ILB all the way.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the pick. You can't teach instincts and this kid has got em. He can get stronger. But there is an immediate role for him on STs in the meantime.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Worst Meatball thread title ever.

No, really....ever

You're on an internet sports message board in 2016. Get the fuck over yourself, loser.

Washington

Liked Posts:
guy has great instincts and has great vision his strength is my one big big concern

Sounds like our 1st round pick.

This kid was a highly productive college player and I believe that will translate to the pro level. He'll be a great backup and rotational ILB initially. I'm not buying into this hybrid safety crap some are suggesting. He's an ILB. Loved how well he covered as a LB. He did well with INTs.

He actually compares favorably to Floyd from a production standpoint the last 3 seasons:

LF: 182 tackles, 26.5 tackles for loss, 17 sacks, 4 passes defended, 5 forced fumbles, 0 interceptions
NK: 267 tackles, 28.5 tackles for loss, 6 sacks, 7 passes defended, 3 forced fumbles, 6 interceptions

I love this pick and think he'll be very successful.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
You sound less bullish on this guy then you were on Shaw-Mac.

lol I Might have been fucking around a lot about shea mac but I don't bullshit when im talking wvu players

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
ehhhh..we will see how he works out. Looks small on tape and nothing extraordinary stands out in his ability. I will watch more tape though... Personally, I was hoping for Kentrell Brothers if we were going to draft an instinctive and productive ILB. Fortunately this guy has time to sit and learn.

Well lucky for us we have a team of professionals that did all the scouting on him and they came up with the decision that he can play in the NFL so i'll go ahead and trust the professionals over any message board hero.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
and the life-less morons that follow us around and troll us.....like you

I'm sorry that you have a sad life and that you're that grumpy old man sitting on your front porch yelling at all the kids to stay off your lawn but you won't be around too much longer. Hopefully just natural causes.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry that you have a sad life and that you're that grumpy old man sitting on your front porch yelling at all the kids to stay off your lawn but you won't be around too much longer. Hopefully just natural causes.

I dislike his opinion as much as the next guy, but take it easy.