Nick "Never" Quit-Koski

TheDane

Liked Posts:
I love this pick. He was definitely someone I was hoping we'd end up with. Just an all-around solid LB, that's going to start games in the pros

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
mike-ditka-says-go-bears.gif

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
Any instincts Shea Mac may have had...da Bears had coaches able and willing to coach those instincts out of him.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Guys a bawler, I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You think they want him to play that hybrid LB/Safety nickle position? He seems to fit the bill... Like perfectly...

Yeah, his S background does make it an interesting pick. I couldn't see Fangio using him as a SS on short yardage and goal line run plays.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Timu and Nick future starters

483909202-780x500.jpg

Lead-Kwiatkoski.jpg

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
He's going to be a force on ST and will most likely be the successor for Freeman. And the main back at our ILB positions. During Fangios time in SF it seemed who ever he plugged in at ILB they had a lot of success, so I'll trust him with the pick

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Ommy and Mong-no the two biggest Bears haters on this board.

Im in my mid 40's....

And have been a Bears fan and season ticket holder (and PSL holder) since before you stopped sucking your moms teet.

I have earned the right to call out bad decisions when I see them.

BearDovvn

Liked Posts:
Timu and Nick future starters

483909202-780x500.jpg

Lead-Kwiatkoski.jpg

I liked what I saw out of Jonathan Anderson more then Timu. I think Anderson has a better chance of developing into a 3-down backer. Timu is a classic run stopping thumper but his athleticism is limited.

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
No he doesn't. He's 240 and runs a 4.7 40. He's an ILB all the way.
google had him at 231 lbs. Im thinking you're right and a developmental ILB (if he can add/maintain weight) or just a ST guy...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Reminds me of an Urlacher interview after the "miracle in the desert" game. He was asked how he was able to make so many huge plays. He simply replied, "they didn't block me."

The sad thing is Denny Green admitted that they decided to not focus on blocking him going into that game. Which is another reason why he is unemployed.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Where does this shit come from, he is a former SS. At 6'2" 243 at the combine, he is bigger than Trevathan, Freeman, Kuechly, Willis, B Marshall, Mosely Wagner.
Hell he is bigger than most ILB/MLB's . Another one of those mindless talking points that seem to have a life of there own.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where does this shit come from, he is a former SS. At 6'2" 243 at the combine, he is bigger than Trevathan, Freeman, Kuechly, Willis, B Marshall, Mosely Wagner.
Hell he is bigger than most ILB/MLB's . Another one of those mindless talking points that seem to have a life of there own.

I don't know where the size shits is coming from. the only knock I see on the guy is ive seen him get pushed around and overpowered somewhat on the college level and am concerned that could be a bigger issue in the nfl

Washington

Liked Posts:
If you count Young and Houston as OLBs, its amazing how much resources the Bears have poured into their LB corps. You basically have the lost drafts of McClellin/Bostic/Greene...this year's top 10 pick and 4th rounder, two pricey FAs at ILB...and still no clearcut pass rusher in the bunch. Makes you long for the days of mid-round rushers like Alex Brown and Mark Anderson. Much simpler times.

I long for the days of Rosey Colvin. Man, I remember when Angelo let him go to NE. At least he got a ring there. We truly have invested heavily in LBs as of late. Many are needed in a 3-4 system. I look at how many GB and NE typically carry. Too bad none of our GMs think the QB position is that important...