In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Sweet vid on Bears 4th rounder. I see why they moved up for him. The guy was born to be a Bear.
:bearbang:

[video=youtube;N3iJsk3skDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3iJsk3skDs[/video]

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
A tackling Machine.....

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Half of the plays he made in that video he went unblocked. Still a fun video though.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a draft that I absolutely loved, this was my least favorite pick. I hope I'm wrong though.

kids a baller I watched him play at wvu the whole time he was here my only concern is can he get strnger because he got overpowered some in college and I worry how that's gonna transfer too the nfl level

guy has great instincts and has great vision his strength is my one big big concern

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
you wont be seeing this guy out of position hes a smart smart football player he learns the defence hes a guy whos gonna be where hes supposed to be and he isn't gonna get fooled and hes a very good tackler

BearForceOne

Liked Posts:
This kid brings his lunch pail to work - he'll be eating his meatball sandwiches with fire and passion

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
You think they want him to play that hybrid LB/Safety nickle position? He seems to fit the bill... Like perfectly...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
You think they want him to play that hybrid LB/Safety nickle position? He seems to fit the bill... Like perfectly...

it's very possible that's their plan and he could excel in that role

where he sits right now I don't think hes a starting lber in the nfl guy really needs too get stronger physically before he could do that imo but in the role your suggesting the kid could turn out great right out of the gate

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
It allows him to use his all around skill set and wont expose him as "undersized." I am not sure the options in the draft for this position but he seems to fit perfectly. I think he could add some weight to his frame but if the plan is hybrid he doesnt really need to... I would wonder what his ideal athletic playing weight would be.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Don't think he is a day one starter but that is perfectly ok. 4th round picks aren't supposed to be day 1 starters usually. He has potential though. You have to think 2-3 years out with these guys.

It's exciting though. If we hit on these picks it allows us to go all in next year on a qb. Seems the draft has 2 blue chip players hopefully we can move up to get one of them and really get rolling in the next few years. Could be fun to watch!

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
he kinda reminds me of the last "hard working, non-stop engine" tweener LB we took a few years ago in the first round.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Don't think he is a day one starter but that is perfectly ok. 4th round picks aren't supposed to be day 1 starters usually. He has potential though. You have to think 2-3 years out with these guys.

It's exciting though. If we hit on these picks it allows us to go all in next year on a qb. Seems the draft has 2 blue chip players hopefully we can move up to get one of them and really get rolling in the next few years. Could be fun to watch!

Who are the two Blue chippers???

Rise

Liked Posts:
Who are the two Blue chippers???

From what I read DeShaun Watson and Brad Kaaya. I admit I don't know shit about Brad but on paper that's the early read outs.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Watson looked like #1 pick overall, I will check on Kaaya. I have no idea who those are BBD54.

Personally I think Patrick Mahomes II, will be a blue chipper next year. Either way I'm onboard with the trade the farm for a QB idea.

Rise

Liked Posts:
We need to hope the Browns have a good year somehow lol. If they get the #1 pick no way they trade out again. They will take Watson and laugh all the way to the bank. Moneyball for the win.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
he kinda reminds me of the last "hard working, non-stop engine" tweener LB we took a few years ago in the first round.

not really hes a much better football player than that guy was not just a freak athelete this guy is a football smart player with great instincts and he an excellent tackler