In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
The Bears received high marks for their 2016 draft. Here's how some analysts evaluated their selections:

Analyst/Affiliation/Draft Grade
Pete Prisco/CBS Sports A
Mel Kiper, Jr./ESPN A-
Steve Palazzolo/Pro Football Focus A-
Evan Silva/Rotoworld A-
Lindsay H. Jones/USA Today B+
Dan Kadar/SB Nation B+
Doug Farrar/Sports Illustrated B
Chad Reuter/NFL.com B
So before anyone else makes a "Pace Sucks!" thread, please reconsider your day job.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Pace came away with a hell of a haul. Excited to see these guys on the field.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sportscaster draft recap gave Bears best grade in nfcn. Mcshay gave Chicago best draft in entire nfc.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Don't care what the experts say. Me thinks this is the best Bears draft since 1983. Never know for a few years, but cubby chubby has some Intel into the future. Like Newt Gingrich will be POTUS in 2016, Justin Beiber will be named transgender queen of 2017, and Michelle Obama will have Richard Simmons love child in 2017. Yeah, they said Son of Sam was crazy also.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Pace/fox team is a refreshing change from emery/trestman. In 2 years we have gone from top 5 oldest to i think the youngest team in the nfl.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought he out thought himself in the second round. But then I listened to his post draft press conference - I have the utmost confidence in him as a GM. Well played draft - eff the haters.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I thought he out thought himself in the second round. But then I listened to his post draft press conference - I have the utmost confidence in him as a GM. Well played draft - eff the haters.

Yep, I am still 100% on board.

Danny Albuquerque

Liked Posts:
All it means is what the people who obsess about this stuff for 9+ months out of the year feel the team got value wise at the time of the draft. Apparently, no one should speak about the outcome of the draft or those taken within it, in comparison to others, until 3 years after Mr Irrelevant has been chosen.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
the only way we will know anything is when they play....that's why the signing, cuts and drafts mean nothing until they get on the field...

Komodo Dragon

Liked Posts:

True, If GB didn't cut in front of us after the first trade down, I'm sure we take Spriggs. Whitehair is going to be a bigtime OG IMO

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
True, If GB didn't cut in front of us after the first trade down, I'm sure we take Spriggs. Whitehair is going to be a bigtime OG IMO

if we had drafted Spriggs, Slauson may still be on the team.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't get me wrong... I like the good draft grades and think his draft looks great on paper. But we all should know by now that none of this means shit until the pads go on for a few years.

exactly. And I still don't like the Floyd pick.