CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Does he call it Macy's or Marshall Fields?

Reactions: WCL

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Love respectful people like that who say yes sir and or no sir. Just the way I was raised I guess...

With that said, man he is thin. If he loses weight just by sleeping, I think he may have some trouble keeping weight on consistently...

BEARS

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Where's his favorite place to get an Italian Beef?

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
He will be on the PED'S plan soon, give peppers a call.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
He will be on the PED'S plan soon, give peppers a call.

The Clay Matthews diet would work well for Floyd.

11362b4041d162197d5d2a31b09783de.jpg

405819.jpg

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Nice guy but he sounds dumber than a box of rocks. Either way, it's sad that his college didn't help him with his English! It's all too common in sports in this country! Imagine how much better a player would be if he was more educated. What happens to him if he gets hurt? Who is going to handle his money and look out for HIS best interests?

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Nice guy but he sounds dumber than a box of rocks. Either way, it's sad that his college didn't help him with his English! It's all too common in sports in this country! Imagine how much better a player would be if he was more educated. What happens to him if he gets hurt? Who is going to handle his money and look out for HIS best interests?

Dude, that is English. He just speaks with a little bit of southern ebonics. Doesn't mean he is dumb.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:

I listened to this as well as the score interview he did (which was much worse, he had trouble expressing any personality). My impression was not favorable, but I don't know that I'm quite ready to claim that he is a mindless boob incapable of caring for himself. He's a young kid in a new situation. Supposedly he got a 26 on the wonderlic. That's not awful at all.

The one thing that bothers me (and it is super common) is when people say "we was". I wonder if that will become proper English some day or if the pendulum will swing back. Either way, it's not about being too stupid to speak, it's a dialect thing.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:

The bigger question is who exactly gives a fuck?

He's a football player, not a regular working average joe. He scored a 26 on the Wonderlic which was better than Paxton Lynch's 18 and a few QB's so he might not be as dumb as you think.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I listened to this as well as the score interview he did (which was much worse, he had trouble expressing any personality). My impression was not favorable, but I don't know that I'm quite ready to claim that he is a mindless boob incapable of caring for himself. He's a young kid in a new situation. Supposedly he got a 26 on the wonderlic. That's not awful at all.

The one thing that bothers me (and it is super common) is when people say "we was". I wonder if that will become proper English some day or if the pendulum will swing back. Either way, it's not about being too stupid to speak, it's a dialect thing.

lol at people worried about proper English from a speed rusher OLB........

If we are going to worry about something, I don't think the wrong subjunctive verb is high on the list.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol at people worried about proper English from a speed rusher OLB........

If we are going to worry about something, I don't think the wrong subjunctive verb is high on the list.

Not necessarily about him. Just something that bothers me when I hear it. Devin Hester couldn't speak, but he could score touchdowns.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not necessarily about him. Just something that bothers me when I hear it. Devin Hester couldn't speak, but he could score touchdowns.

I've stopped caring about the education of football players.......there is no point. Many football players don't care, most of the schools don't care.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Has he been to Water Tower Place yet?