Rolle calls Bears' practice facilities "worst I've ever been around"

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
so why is this coming out now? seem that he is a little butt hurt to me. I thought Rolle was better than to point fingers I mean he is getting paid well for what he does.i lost a little respect for him throwing shit a the wall
Because he has only been here a year and wasn't going to say shit while the team was paying him????

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Rolle, is the same guy who talked his buddy to go to the Giants saying they're a great team - while he was on the Bears roster.

The practice facility at HH is actually the Walter Payton center. It's been called by many many players one of the best in-door practice facilities in the NFL.

I've been there many times. My kid played a touch football game there with McCown once.

Funny, no one I ever saw slipped just walking. If he did in fact blow up his knee that way, then I say couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

Fuck you Rolle. And if some sorry ass team decides to roster you this year, here's to hoping you blow up your other knee.

Chicago_Bears_Web_201.jpg
Yeah. This pretty much sounds like the same guy that shit on the Cardinals when they didn't WAY overpay to keep him. Letting him go didn't really make us better or worse at safety. but once again. it's clear to see why assholes like this are being let go from the team

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Sour milk from a discharged player. Discharge is what it is.