Divisional Finals Series Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think you've made my point with this post and I appreciate that. Time to move on :)

Is your point that you are a dum cuck who thinks Brian Elliot is the GOATest of all time GOAT NHL goalie?

I agree with that point.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah clone, ares is mudd9

Oh clone by the way happy Asian pacific American Heritage month

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Haha, what I'm not allowed to toss it out there that he had a solid game? However if he gives up one "bad" goal in OT or 3 in the first (which he had no chance at any) then I have to take it? Got to love comment boards.

In regards to being "too dumb to admit it"...common now. I'm giving my opinion on a goalie, I'm watching the games, I'm giving stats and I'm not blind to the fact that he is a good goalie (had a great year) on a solid team that is a rival to the Blackhawks.
Fuckin-A...

You realize that if you change Elliott to Crawford the bolded applies from 2012 to this season for the bulk of Blackhawks fans...and even to a select few fans this season?

I don't disagree with you. I think Elliott has been good in the playoffs. The difference between him and Crawford is Elliott had a defense in front of him. That's not a knock against Elliott. That's a knock against the bulk of the Chicago skaters.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Looks like it is going to be two teams in the West that many fans have ragged on for their previous failings in the playoffs. Different year and different team for both. Looks like one of them is going to get the monkey off their back and will reach the Cup finals.

I can see the Sharks booting the Blues pretty quick or a nice long drawn out battle between the two. Actually feel like they are pretty similar teams when you break it down and look at it. Offensive depth seems like it has driven both teams and could be the deciding factor in the next round.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One of the two biggest playoff chokers in NHL history will be playing for the Stanley Cup....while the Blackhawks watch them on TV.

:obama:

Hindsight is 20/20....but why did Bowman needlessly load up on forwards at the deadline instead of getting just one more defenseman who could play?