Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If this guy got an ACL and MCL tear in November 2015, will he be ready for next year? White couldn't play due to shins man.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
If this guy got an ACL and MCL tear in November 2015, will he be ready for next year? White couldn't play due to shins man.

I highly doubt it. The only thing he'd have going for him is he'd be familiar with Fangio's defense. I just don't see the value of bringing in an older guy who will miss training camp most likely. Pace also just added a bunch of his own DB's as well.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

supposedly read where he'd be ready by the opener...In January the Redskins said he was healing "faster than normal"

Monster

Liked Posts:
No shit ??? Stupidest GM EVER... Fucking MEATBALL... That's it... 2-12 this year... Hope all the MORON fans are happy!!!

Oh... Not a Bear... nvm

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Pretty fast at deleting things.
I found it for you

Toit.jpg

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Culliver was cut for the first time today...

Culliver does have a history of hating gay people and bicyclists though....

I don't care if he hates everyone on the planet as long as he can play football.

If I used one's personal opinions as a measuring stick of whether or not to partake in their particular sports or entertainment performances, I'd probably have to eliminate a ton of actors, musicians, athletes and authors.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
It's May first. Dude tore his MCL and ACL at the end of November? Can a guy come back and play corner at the NFL level after only 5 months? Sure there will be another 3 months to rehab, but that window seems too short.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
It's May first. Dude tore his MCL and ACL at the end of November? Can a guy come back and play corner at the NFL level after only 5 months? Sure there will be another 3 months to rehab, but that window seems too short.

Unfortunately the season doesn't start till September fatbaby. That's 10 months

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
think of porter as last year's alan ball, and culliver as last year's porter. CC will quickly outplay him and be starting by week 4.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fact that he's coming off an ACL and MCL tear doesn't sound so promising. They dropped him for 3rd round Fuller.

Que the classic pace 1 year prove it contract.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we sign this guy B&B will have weeks of material.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
This little ditty is what got him suspended and why he lost his guarantee. Just fleeing the scene of an accident and threatening someone with brass knuckles. He has some splaining to do to Bears brass if he wants to come to Chitown.

The Redskins‘ cornerback pleaded guilty in June to two misdemeanors stemming from an incident last March. Culliver hit a bicyclist, fled the scene, then threatened a citizen with brass knuckles in Santa Clara, California.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Culliver would be do best to sit out this season and rehab.