dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Boom: The expected stars like Jeffery, Long, Trevathan will all be very good.

Other boom picks include:

Kevin White: If healthy, this guy is gonna be a stud in the NFL.
Eddie Goldman: Agree with DJ on him. Wouldn't surprise me to see him make the pro bowl this year
Bullard: One of my favorite players in the entire draft, and he fell to the Bears in the 3rd. I gotta pick him.
Howard: Even if Langford is really good, I still like Howard to have a productive rookie campaign. Think he's more suited for the lead back role in time
Fuller: I think he continues to improve on his second half last year.

Bust:

Leno: I just don't see it with him. Don't mind him as a swing tackle, but I like him as the starter. I expect the Bears will be looking for an early round LT prospect next draft.
Langford: I don't see him as a typical bust, but he will show he's not an every down back. He will be effective in a certain role.

I was wondering when someone would have Leno in their bust column.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
BOOM: AJ, White, Whitehair, Howard, Long, Goldman, Trevathan, Bullard, Floyd
BUST: Royal, Wilson, Larsen, Ramirez, Lee, Carey, Unrein, McManus, Jones, Bolden

A LOT will be average, or up and down, inconsistent, flashing greatness, then playing poorly.
Lots of development going on.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Boom:
White
Jeffery
Cutler
Howard
Long
Whitehair
Trevathan
Fuller

Bust:
Langford
Royal
Wilson
Leno
Floyd (marginal impact rookie year but still shows potential)

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
not to nitpick OP, but Kyle Long has made the probowl every single season, including last season

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Boom:

1. I think Whitehair will be a fine left guard.

2. Long will be the best guard in the NFL.

3. Fuller will become one of the best corners in football.

4. Goldman makes the Pro Bowl.

5. Fangio got a box of new toys and the defense will be better. He'll be gone next year.

Busts:

1. Leno will be replaced in the 4th game with some peanut vendor at Soldier Field.

2. Floyd will play but will be pancaked a lot. He'll make some plays if they can free him up for a pass rush but over-all he will not be an impact player.

3. Langford is going to be depended on and will be easily defensed. He will lose out in the RB competition pretty early.

4. Fox. Timid game management to begin with, weaker offense to work with. Better warm up the kickers:( 4-12 season gives him at best one more year.

5. Pace's draft nets one starter (Whitehair) BUt only because they cut Slauson.

Reality: 4-12. Slip sliding away:(

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Boom:
A. Nobel
R. Oppenheimer

Bust:
Trevor George Smith Jr.
A. Capinyoass

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Boom
Leno
Whitehair
Howard
Fuller
Goldman
Bullard
White
Bust
Porter
Langford
Royal
Grasu(needs another year)
Ferguson
Sutton
McManis
Jones

Langford I put in the bust section because he won't perform up to par and Howard will take a lot of carries ultimately reversing roles. Langford will still take some runs to the house though.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well 800 yards for a WR in their rookie season is pretty damn good.

Amari ended with 72/1070/6. Would you consider White a bust if he doesn't match that or at least be comparable?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Boom:
Bullard- Starts opposite Hicks
Kwiatkowski-starts over Freeman by week 4
Braveman- relative to draft position. Takes Mariani's place as back up slot and ends up with 30-40 receptions.
Bush- returns fear of going over the middle against the Bears

Bust:
Floyd- single digit sacks and run game liability.
Freeman-becomes back up to rookie
Sutton-gets cut in preseason
Mariani-cut
ManRam and Larsen- don't contribute other than occasional uniinspired spot start for an injured interior lineman.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
BOOM: The Bears entire starting Front 7, who I think will include Bullard and Floyd. I think it will take some people by surprise.

Bust: Kyle Fuller, who may or may not be a camp casualty. Ego Ferguson, Llamar Houston, and Young - only because I predict at least one of the 3 will be a surprise camp cut.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
My list would almost be opposite of the OP's, with the exception of Grasu.

Alshon, I think, has a "subpar" year (not subpar in an absolute sense, but rather in relation to his talent). I see White eating into a lot of Alshon's stats, and we might even see an injury or two again this year (remember, the NFL has a 99 percent injury rate, and past injuries are predictors of future injuries). I'm not saying Jeffery has a bad year. I just don't think "boom" this year for him.

White has a great body, good instincts and is a speedster. He may not boom, but I definitely see a year of more than 800 yards.

Langford---he's nothing special. We'll all find out for sure this year.

Despite my reservations with him, I actually think with the right coaching, Leonard Floyd can have a pretty successful season. He's too small, and that concerns me big time. But I could see him running around some 300-pounders and racking up a handful of sacks. That would be a big success for him.

Also, Goldman a pro bowler, but White a bust?? Hey man, hope you're right about Goldman, but I just don't see that happening. Hope I'm wrong!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
BOOM: The Bears entire starting Front 7, who I think will include Bullard and Floyd. I think it will take some people by surprise.

Bust: Kyle Fuller, who may or may not be a camp casualty. Ego Ferguson, Llamar Houston, and Young - only because I predict at least one of the 3 will be a surprise camp cut.

I don't agree on Fuller he played like a top 10 CB in The Last 10 Games of The season.