Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And then there is watching the Blues....

My boss is a St Louis native who doesn't like watching them play enough to bother to watch the games, he just checks scores the next day lol
Much shame

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I maintain Brian Elliot is the GOATest of all time GOAT goalie.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
He's the MOOSE not the GOAT. the most offensively overlooked seasonal entertainer

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Love the different style/feel/play that both Conference finals have right now. Makes for entertaining hockey and hopefully both of them somehow go the full 7.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It really seems like the Penguins have figured everything out, eh? Adding Kessel to a forward group that already had Malkin and Crosby seems unfair, really.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Lightning needs to counter with some type of Hart line or a HHH line

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Sharks just play an all around solid game. Not many holes when they have their lines rolling. At this point though, I don't know if the Blues or Sharks would be able to get past the Penguins if it came down to it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
IDGAF.... Brian Elliot still da GOAT of all time GOATest goalie.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I didn't know Fleischmann had that issue.

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Hashtag-CalledIt

St. Louis certainly needs to do something. They have gotten outplayed pretty badly in 3 games. They need a spark on offense and sometimes it happens with a goalie change (Crawford/Darling know this).

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Love this TB/Pit series right now. TB refuses to give up and I don't think many people (myself included) gave them much of a chance in this series let alone in the playoffs without their #1 center and #2 dman. Impressive stuff.

Also - love watching Kessel shoot the puck. What a release. Played against him when I was younger and he was with the Madison Capitols. He gets a lot of shit but damn is he impressive at times.

Have to wonder what happens after this game if Fleury continues to play well in the third.

Damn do I just love the playoffs...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love this TB/Pit series right now. TB refuses to give up and I don't think many people (myself included) gave them much of a chance in this series let alone in the playoffs without their #1 center and #2 dman. Impressive stuff.

Also - love watching Kessel shoot the puck. What a release. Played against him when I was younger and he was with the Madison Capitols. He gets a lot of shit but damn is he impressive at times.

Have to wonder what happens after this game if Fleury continues to play well in the third.

Damn do I just love the playoffs...

I once scored four touchdowns in a single game, it's still a Polk High record.

Just kidding man, that's cool you played against him. Was his skill level that far ahead of everyone else back then or late bloomer?

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
I once scored four touchdowns in a single game, it's still a Polk High record.

Just kidding man, that's cool you played against him. Was his skill level that far ahead of everyone else back then or late bloomer?

He was absolutely dominant back then. He probably scored around a hat trick per game each time we played them (3 or so times).

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Looks like St. Louis got the kick in the ass they needed. Looking damn good tonight.

Also - looks like Daley could be out for the Pens. Anyone have any guesses on who their goalie will be tomorrow night?