Conference Finals Series Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Looks like St. Louis got the kick in the ass they needed. Looking damn good tonight.

Also - looks like Daley could be out for the Pens. Anyone have any guesses on who their goalie will be tomorrow night?

Now Jake Allen is da GOATest of all time GOAT goalie.... :(

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Stepping closer to Street vs Thunder, good gooooood

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Blues should put Brian Elliot, the GOATest of all time GOAT goalie back in.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
A lot on the line for the Penguins tonight. Have to believe that whoever they start tonight is likely their starter for the future. Wouldn't surprise me if they go back to Murray.

Also...still can't believe Tampa is in this spot. Good for them. Certainly didn't expect it when they started the playoffs without Stamkos and Stralman.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Stralmam haw been pretty bad still in these games. I'm surprised they did come back to win game 5 as he made several bad D plays where he's not looking fully healthy because he's standing around instead of going to stop a pass or a rush.

He's not like standing around like Petrangelo standing around though

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Stralmam haw been pretty bad still in these games. I'm surprised they did come back to win game 5 as he made several bad D plays where he's not looking fully healthy because he's standing around instead of going to stop a pass or a rush.

He's not like standing around like Petrangelo standing around though

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

He certainly hasn't looked himself but probably hard to expect when he almost missed two months with a fractured leg.

Have to wonder if/when Stamkos will come back. I posted an article about how close he is and that he is skating non stop apparently but still might not be that close. If Penguins pull out a win tonight and there is a game 7, it will be interesting to see if Stamkos makes his return.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So how long after the Sharks send the Blues packing in game 6 do they wait to fire Ken Hitchcock? I would fire him before he leaves the arena so you don't have to pay for his required 2 seats on the plane home from San Jose.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
So how long after the Sharks send the Blues packing in game 6 do they wait to fire Ken Hitchcock? I would fire him before he leaves the arena so you don't have to pay for his required 2 seats on the plane home from San Jose.

Fire, he's got himself a nice 4 year extension to need no more improvements to the team. =:yep:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fire, he's got himself a nice 4 year extension to need no more improvements to the team. =:yep:

He gonna look like Jabba by the end of those 4 years lol.... gonna need a lounging platform for him behind the Blues' bench

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Blues are putting the GOATest of all time GOAT goalie Brian Elliot back in for game 6.... ermagherd

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well it's called the Shark Tank for a reason... Frank has to show up

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Sharks looking damn good. Love watching Burns on the blueline...he finds a way to get that puck through from every angle.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Goddam these tears from the Blues fan base will sustain me forever

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Gotta say though with Joel Ward scoring 2 goals they're not proving to be nearly as pathetic as the Boston fanbase was in 2012