CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Rosenbloom says this is kinda/sorta a big deal because she's the one that worked on Rose.

They also fired their strength coach, and are looking to hire Jimmy's personal trainer.

So, there's your off-season.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rosenbloom says this is kinda/sorta a big deal because she's the one that worked on Rose.

They also fired their strength coach, and are looking to hire Jimmy's personal trainer.

So, there's your off-season.
Keep Jimmy, watch Rose blow out his knee again then tank the season away, get a good draft pick, let rose walk (or hobble) , never see GalePayton post here again, and maybe the Bulls begin to right ship..

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe she's the reason Rose is never healthy

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
hopefully they get rid of the injury prone players aswell

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
Keep Jimmy, watch Rose blow out his knee again then tank the season away, get a good draft pick, let rose walk (or hobble) , never see GalePayton post here again, and maybe the Bulls begin to right ship..

Why wouldn't you want to see me post here again?

theinfamousdvs

Liked Posts:
I know this is a bit of a boys club in here....but I kinda frown at how quick we are to objectify her because she's a passingly attractive blond. C'mon, b.

Someone had to say it.

D

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
maybe you need to run to a safe place bro......someone had to say it

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I was stoked when the Bulls FINALLY hired a dedicated rehab/performance therapist. Then she was used to contradict and not compliment Thibs, then she became Taj and Rose's shield and was let go because of that leverage.

While this may seem like a who-cares move to most fans, it's actually either a Jimmy Butler move to make him happy, or this was multiple levels of retaliation. A controversial figure in the team, when rarely a therapist should be. Even if she is or isn't Gar/Pax's inner political pawn for whatever purpose, I'm glad she is gone. Never should a therapist work THAT hard against coaches and become shields for players. ESPECIALLY when it gets to a point where the press learns and writes about it. That is flat out embarrassing.

Sad part is, what is REALLY happening, she is becoming a(not THE) fall-guy...erm gal, for Fred's miserable rookie season. Gar/Pax continue to pass the blame.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Because you are white.

giphy.gif

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I was stoked when the Bulls FINALLY hired a dedicated rehab/performance therapist. Then she was used to contradict and not compliment Thibs, then she became Taj and Rose's shield and was let go because of that leverage.

While this may seem like a who-cares move to most fans, it's actually either a Jimmy Butler move to make him happy, or this was multiple levels of retaliation. A controversial figure in the team, when rarely a therapist should be. Even if she is or isn't Gar/Pax's inner political pawn for whatever purpose, I'm glad she is gone. Never should a therapist work THAT hard against coaches and become shields for players. ESPECIALLY when it gets to a point where the press learns and writes about it. That is flat out embarrassing.

Sad part is, what is REALLY happening, she is becoming a(not THE) fall-guy...erm gal, for Fred's miserable rookie season. Gar/Pax continue to pass the blame.

Dude, gtfo with the Hoiberg stuff. This team has done nothing but underachieve, yet Bulls fans want to blame a rookie coach? Ultimately, the players on this roster need to own up to their lousy performance and shitty attitudes. Coaches are never responsible for this. Thibs wasn't, and neither is Hoiberg.

I would start pointing the finger at Rose if you want someone to blame. He gives max effort and plays well a few times a month, then sits out two or three games. They always lose when he plays like his old self anyways. He should be traded for a box of jock straps to the worst team in the league.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
From multiple different things I've read, it sounds like she caused many problems. Good riddance.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

Is GarPax still Captains of that ship? Cuz if they are, it will continue to sink further and further into the cold, murky deep water.