Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
14. Bulls:

Dejounte Murray, Washington, 6-5, 175, shooting guard. The speculation has been the Bulls will look for a point guard, and there are some available, like Notre Dame’s Demetrius Jackson and Baldwin could still be on the board along with Kentucky’s Tyler Ulis, a natural point guard but small. I don’t expect a major trade to move up in the lottery, though you never know with so many teams in the market. My view remains the Bulls most need shooting and athleticism, and he’s got a lot of both, though he is thin. There are comparisons to a young Jamal Crawford and not just because they come from the same area. The Bulls could use that sort of Crawford ball handling and basket attacking with their perimeter shooters of Doug McDermott and Nikola Mirotic.

Meh. Like any draft, huge sales pitch before the pick. But really, I hope we can make a decent trade if this is the target. He is the guy I would pick at 14 as well for this team, but just because he'll be the best option at 14, doesn't mean that is the best option for this team. We could trade down and come up with more, pending offers and takers.