Bears believe they can replace Forte with this

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Matt Forte is overrated he's an okay running back who can catch pretty damn good.

Pure Running guys like Doug Martin, Lamar Miller, Frank Gore can run circles around Forte not a hater but he's just not as good as people claim.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Funny because I would take MF over anyone of the guys you mentioned.

Right now or when they were in there prime?

Matt Forte style of running does not fit with the way the Bears run there offense but Matt Forte is not weak by any means, his dual threat makes him scary and unpredictable.

I'd take prime Matt Forte anyday, but with age his style of playing at 30 no way.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It will be an entirely different approach. We'll miss Forte's receptions, for sure. But he wasn't an elite running back, either YPC or short yardage or goal line. I loved Matt, was sad to see him go.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was one of the biggest Forte fanboys and even I agree that you move on from 30 year old backs. I think everyone accepts this. Who is arguing to the contrary? It keeps coming up like it's a debate.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Does anyone really believe the Bears are SB contenders this year? We don't know what the Bears are. The Bears have too many inexperienced and unproven players on the roster. If Cutler improves on last year's numbers, at best the Bears 9-7 or 10-6 with a possibility of a wild card. Forte will not make a big difference for the 2016 Bears. So why keep Forte, who is close to being or already is past his prime. I don't think they can beat Seattle, Arizona, Carolina, or Green Bay next year. with or without Forte. 2017 is the year I am hopeful that the Bears can be legitimate PO contenders, but that is contingent to Cutler progressing and regressing.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It will be an entirely different approach. We'll miss Forte's receptions, for sure. But he wasn't an elite running back, either YPC or short yardage or goal line. I loved Matt, was sad to see him go.
His ypc was almost identical to Marshawn Lynch. 4.23 to 4.25

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Matt was never a between the tackles RB,he was more of a ballerina that got tackled by his shoe strings every other run play.He could catch the football pretty well but that's what wideout's are for.

Go Jack-off on your Forte fathead and get the fuck over it,Ommy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You're the epitome of a dicklicker. You're just the worst poster in the history of the CBMB, CCS, and whatever cesspool of a Jets board you slither around in.
05281e83bd5b5a51b210a21e16a3e11ba3efdb-wm.jpg

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would have liked to have had Forte back, but he was going to be no more than a part time back next season, so replacing his diminishing duties will be rather easy. They aren't replacing the 18 carries 6 receptions Forte, the are replacing the 12 carries 3 receptions Forte. Much ado about nothing.