Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Warriors lost their 14th game last night.

/pettypost.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
96 bulls never took 2 total ass whoopings in a row, like this over rated GS team has. Just saying!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
96 bulls never took 2 total ass whoopings in a row, like this over rated GS team has. Just saying!
I think their worst loss was in game 4 of the finals. 107-86.

Sent from the mod retirement home in Bakersfield, California.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't call GS overrated. Curry isn't 100% and Draymond is playing like a flake.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't call GS overrated. Curry isn't 100% and Draymond is playing like a flake.

Majority of people assumed they were a shoe-in for the finals. Yet here they are on the brink of elimination...

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
they are gonna have to bring these shirts back

Ce0bdUGWEAAnU5d.jpg

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pats made it to the Super Bowl, though. Warriors look to be eliminated in the conference finals, like the 98 Vikes.
If anything it gives the Warriors their own category. The Vikings didn't go 16-0 for the best regular season record, while the Warriors did get the record.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
If anything it gives the Warriors their own category. The Vikings didn't go 16-0 for the best regular season record, while the Warriors did get the record.

Exactly. I think that the warrior shouldn't have gone for the record.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
it will definitely go down as a huge embarrassment

the ultimate regular season warriors ever

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
it will definitely go down as a huge embarrassment

the ultimate regular season warriors ever

It's a total Warrors thing to do to set the wins record then just completely implode when they're on the verge of finishing off a historical season with a championship. Now everything is pointing towards a historic collapse and total choke job.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope OKC blows them out again. Hopefully that will officially end the 95-96 bulls question.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I hope OKC blows them out again. Hopefully that will officially end the 95-96 bulls question.

It never was in question. All that crap that ESPN was spewing out there was only for ratings and site hits. Anyone with half a brain knows that the 95-96 Bulls would mop the floor with the 15-16 Warriors. They are being blown out by OKC right now, whom NO ONE is comparing to the 95-96 Bulls. Curry, Thompson, and Greene would be owned by MJ, Pip, and Rodman on defense.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
it never was in question. All that crap that espn was spewing out there was only for ratings and site hits. Anyone with half a brain knows that the 95-96 bulls would mop the floor with the 15-16 warriors. They are being blown out by okc right now, whom no one is comparing to the 95-96 bulls. Curry, thompson, and greene would be owned by mj, pip, and rodman on defense.

lulz

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll tell you what. I watched the 4th quarter of that last game and cannot believe how hot Thompson was. That team can flat out shoot the tick off an elephant.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go, go gadget arms. OKC is no where near the length of the 96 Bulls. I mean how do you even compare the athletic ability of today's player over players in the 90's. The 90's were full of super athletes and guys now a day are just clumsy. That front court of Ibaka, KD, and Adams couldnt compare to the athletic ability or length of the 96 Bulls. Durants 7'5 wingspan is child's play. Dont even get me started on Ibaka and his 7'3 wingspan. Also, this thread is hilarious if GS wins tonight.

P.S. I forgot to mention Steven Adams 7'5 wingspan and didnt even bring up Westbrook.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Looks like we spoke to soon. Looks like the warriors will indeed take care of business.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gotta give GS a lot of credit. The THunder would have beaten any other team in basketball by a good margin but couldn't knock out the Warriors. I still cannot believe how quickly and accurately Curry and Thompson are even with guys in their face. It is truly uncanny. ANd then when someone really tries to defend Curry on the perimeter, he is very quick to the hole. Fun to watch.