Kyle Fuller

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
He seems to play much better when he is running downhill towards someone than he does when he has to turn and sprint along side them. It was hard to watch him never turn his head to locate the ball, stick his hands into the receiver too early and either they catch it or the pass interference call comes. You cannot have play like that and expect to succeed in this league. He did do a lot better overall after his benching, something must have clicked in that head of his that he is not the billy bad ass he thought and he went to work. Hopefully we see him grow into a good CB this year. I am not expecting pro bowl, but I would like to see respectable.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I get that he is from a football family and is highly competitive. But he seems to be stuck in that head down coverage thing and it makes you wonder if he is at all coachable. I don't think I've ever see him turn around to look for the ball. DThat is the one thing you've got to do even if you're in the right position, to avoid a penalty.

Sad

Sent from my iPhone usingj

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Fuller got arrogant and wasn't listening to coaches. Big headed. Dude has the tools to be a damn good CB but he needs to humble himself. Hopefully his improvement toward the end of the year is a sign of that happening.

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
I think fuller will be a top 5 cb this year! You heard it here first.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Lol everyone has literally recalled two games of 32 and turned it into Kyle Fullers ultimate highlights.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He seems to play much better when he is running downhill towards someone than he does when he has to turn and sprint along side them. It was hard to watch him never turn his head to locate the ball, stick his hands into the receiver too early and either they catch it or the pass interference call comes. You cannot have play like that and expect to succeed in this league. He did do a lot better overall after his benching, something must have clicked in that head of his that he is not the billy bad ass he thought and he went to work. Hopefully we see him grow into a good CB this year. I am not expecting pro bowl, but I would like to see respectable.

All this.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I like Fuller and see a young solid CB. Mel Tucker regressed him and Fangio will fix him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Lol everyone has literally recalled two games of 32 and turned it into Kyle Fullers ultimate highlights.

Who is "everyone"? Most have been skeptical about improvement, while others were downright critical.

"Everyone" and "someone" are not the same thing.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Fuller and see a young solid CB. Mel Tucker regressed him and Fangio will fix him.

This is my hope. I do think coaching had a lot to do with bad defense all around. If nothing else, I have faith that if Fuller can't improve, Fangio will get someone who will.

(I realize Fangio doesn't draft or sign players but he surely has input)

NE.Rugger

Liked Posts:
the secondary as a whole will both get tested and get more opportunities this season.

1. everyone knows a pass rush is a DB's best friend.

2. if a QB didn't like what he saw downfield last season he could dump it off to the middle of the field for a good chunk of positive yardage.

cb's can take a while and it's a big transition from the tucker two to fangio's D. I have hope for the kid. I have hope Amos will transition from reliable to playmaker. I expect some growing pains from mid round rookies but hope they show some ability to flash and develop over the season. an improved front seven will tell us the state of the secondary and what kind of attention it needs moving forward.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
I know I'll probably get called an idiot here because everyone beat the Tillman to safety thing to death but I wish we had more depth at CB as I honestly think Fuller would be good at safety who could play NB.

If he continues to improve on the 2nd half of 2015 though he could be a solid #2 corner with potential.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Fuller got arrogant and wasn't listening to coaches. Big headed. Dude has the tools to be a damn good CB but he needs to humble himself. Hopefully his improvement toward the end of the year is a sign of that happening.

And you know this how??

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
And you know this how??
Heard it on 670 or ESPN Chicago before the draft. Can't remember who said it but they mentioned that he thinks he's a Hall of Famer and acts like it in the locker room

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Heard it on 670 or ESPN Chicago before the draft. Can't remember who said it but they mentioned that he thinks he's a Hall of Famer and acts like it in the locker room

Never heard that one. Christ, I hope it's not true. That's a terrible attitude to bring to the NFL. You're destined to fail with that kind of attitude.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the ellipses does not mean what you think it means

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Never heard that one. Christ, I hope it's not true. That's a terrible attitude to bring to the NFL. You're destined to fail with that kind of attitude.
Well, he finished the year strong so hopefully that's a sign of maturation.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Kyle Fuller is a solid playmaker and has shown that when we get a QB uncomfortable and making bad decisions he can make big plays on the ball... That hasn't happened in some time.

tumblr_nnwjl2S4Ng1s1ncoso1_400.gif