Triggered:Cutler 6th in NFL history leading comeback wins.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
K.

Is it just me or are gifs like the one in the op fucked up for everyone in tapatalk?

-- tapatalkin'!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
BTW, pepper ur angus. The drinking packages are up there in price but if you're a daily drinker of multiple drinks then its worth it.

Delta gets me 50% on drink packages so im not worried about that. It's the damn excursions that give my wallet the blues

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The gifs are fine. It's the OP who's fucked up.

3c5c90880293dd92eaa86c0e14ed1065.jpg

-- tapatalkin'!

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Wow! Whether the usual suspects hate him....or like him, 17 TDs in the clutch is very impressive. Darn those facts to hell!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow! Whether the usual suspects hate him....or like him, 17 TDs in the clutch is very impressive. Darn those facts to hell!

I don't know how much clutch you're talking about when the son of a bitch has only seen the playoffs once in a 10 year career and even shit the bed there vs the team he's done more right by than any, the Packers.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Indeed! Damn impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't know how much clutch you're talking about when the son of a bitch has only seen the playoffs once in a 10 year career and even shit the bed there vs the team he's done more right by than any, the Packers.

So ignore reality and stick to fiction?

Edit: Thanks spartan, I knew I forgot the dumb Packers thing you keep saying. Forgive me

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So ignore reality and stick to fiction?

Edit: Thanks spartan, I knew I forgot the dumb Packers thing you keep saying. Forgive me

That's what you seem to be doing, buddy, cause reality is he's a loser and has been for a very long time. Most normal fans speak of perennial playoff players when calling this player or that player clutch. They certainly wouldn't think of a player with a mediocre career record and mediocre career stats as "clutch". That's just something silly Cutler fanboys would do.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I kind of expected Montana to have more
Montana was usually winning in the 4th quarter. Cutler has had way more opportunities at comeback wins than most QB's.

An interesting and more noteworthy stat would be comeback win % when trailing by 10 or less in the 4th Q

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Oh and just for reality sake there is this:

a73a2b4e-1eae-4f7b-a4ab-a9fb228ab31f_zpsbrmdgkob.jpg

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's what you seem to be doing, buddy, cause reality is he's a loser and has been for a very long time. Most normal fans speak of perennial playoff players when calling this player or that player clutch. They certainly wouldn't think of a player with a mediocre career record and mediocre career stats as "clutch". That's just something silly Cutler fanboys would do.

Guess you'll have to write to the authors and most major websites to correct them . Im sure if you start now at least one person might glance at your writings, show it around the office while laughing and eventually trash it