Triggered:Cutler 6th in NFL history leading comeback wins.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You're truly an idiot if you think a RB or RG can change the game like a qb. You seriously are a special type of Special person.

What does your question have to do with the topic at hand? The topic at hand is about comebacks.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does your question have to do with the topic at hand? The topic at hand is about comebacks.

My question was in reference to stats that are important. Dig into his comebacks, see how many TO's he had in those games. Im too lazy but I'd be willing to bet he had multiple turnovers in those games. Just a hunch.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My question was in reference to stats that are important. Dig into his comebacks, see how many TO's he had in those games. Im too lazy but I'd be willing to bet he had multiple turnovers in those games. Just a hunch.

You are too lazy to do the work to try and take away his comeback victory? I already mentioned this crappy excuse

"I'm sure he put us in the hole to begin with"

Would you be okay if the Bears lost a game but Cutler did nothing wrong or would you be happy that there were problems but the bears still got a victory?

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are too lazy to do the work to try and take away his comeback victory? I already mentioned this crappy excuse

"I'm sure he put us in the hole to begin with"

Would you be okay if the Bears lost a game but Cutler did nothing wrong or would you be happy that there were problems but the bears still got a victory?

200w_d.gif

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone in here can say they didn't enjoy the hell out of those comeback games.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not me Monk, you know better!

Komodo disliked me. I think, it's hard to tell if it's a dislike or a pos on my phone. I was just being funny by giving an answer that obviously did not need an answer. Lol

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do agree with PIB here though. You can't take away from from those games he's lead 4th quarter comebacks in by saying he hasn't won any playoff games. They are two separate things. Those comebacks were awesome. And a lot of them were 90% him balling out.

Now I wish he'd keep his INTs down and win some meaningful division games as much as anybody. But thats not to say I don't enjoy watching him when his on fire

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do agree with PIB here though. You can't take away from from those games he's lead 4th quarter comebacks in by saying he hasn't won any playoff games. They are two separate things. Those comebacks were awesome. And a lot of them were 90% him balling out.

Now I wish he'd keep his INTs down and win some meaningful division games as much as anybody. But thats not to say I don't enjoy watching him when his on fire
When speaking of "clutch" it makes a difference. Are you "clutch" against shit teams and shit against the better teams, cause that ain't clutch.

In any sport, the times you most often hear a player called clutch are with those players who play their best against the best in games that matter the most.

JaySix

Liked Posts:
Ok so I did, in 25 comebacks (tied 20th in 4th qt comebacks, where does 6th come from?) he threw: 56TDs (2.24/g) to 20 ints (0.8/g) for what it's worth...

He had multiple turnovers (ints) in 4 out of those 25 games, all 4 games with 2 ints. There were no fumble statistics on PFR so that could be more TOs...

6 games with a QBR under 90 and 16 games over 100.

Interestingly Manning (the leader in comebacks) had 26 out of 56 games under 90 in QBR and he REALLY shat the bed on a surprising number of occasion in those comebacks. 13 games under 80..

JaySix

Liked Posts:
His average performance passing in those 25 games:
67% for 263yds 2.2TD 0.8int

Interstingly more TDs/g than both Manning and Brady in comebacks and also fewer ints than both...

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When speaking of "clutch" it makes a difference. Are you "clutch" against shit teams and shit against the better teams, cause that ain't clutch.

In any sport, the times you most often hear a player called clutch are with those players who play their best against the best in games that matter the most.

This. If you're only great and looking like a world beater against bad teams, then shit the bed against mediocre to good teams, then you're not great, not good. Maybe you're just ok.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I doubt it. Once cutler throws a pick, means he is usually good for a couple more and it's a blowout.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Why donto you take the time or effort to actually look the shit up you say? One of his comebacks last year was against one of the best teams; the Chiefs

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why donto you take the time or effort to actually look the shit up you say? One of his comebacks last year was against one of the best teams; the Chiefs

They had a great later season run but the team the Bears beat were 1-4 after that game.

I think by games that matter most, he means games in the playoffs or in the playoff hunt.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What Mick said. They caught KC while they were struggling mightily. Cutler gave up a fumble 6 and the defense held KC scoreless in the second half. It's really not as awesome or exciting if you actually watched the game.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have to admit that I am still not getting the 'triggered' part -- is this like a trigger warning?

-- tapatalkin'!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They had a great later season run but the team the Bears beat were 1-4 after that game.

I think by games that matter most, he means games in the playoffs or in the playoff hunt.

So he is taking away points in the article just because? He is trying to take away history just because he doesn't like a player?

This just in everyone,4th quarter comebacks only matter in games that matter. Which games matter? The ones that Cutler doesn't win.