Triggered:Cutler 6th in NFL history leading comeback wins.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Side note, so we think cutler had a good Memorial Day? Srs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
That's my ancestors you're talking about. Be careful or I post the flashy frog gif.

Lmao I can truly imagine you are that guy who swears he has some Spartan blood in him. Amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Sports Mockery should not be allowed to be linked on this website.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This debate has kind of gone off the rails but I am going to state my objective opinion pertaining to the topic at hand -

I will not hesitate to say that I do admire Jay's (especially the past 2/3 years) ability to lead the team down for a game-winning drive. We can sit here and pull down our pants and play a mean game of "tummy-stix" in regards to why he's been pretty successful at that but it doesn't matter. No matter what side of the fence you are on with Jay that is something that he has definitely done and done pretty consistently, again especially in the last 2-3 seasons.

The funny thing about the Jay Cutler debate is that I have no problem saying that I think both sides are right. That's the catch. That's why he's such a fucking enigma to begin with. With his game you have to call it like it is There is no doubt that he has so many times dropped the fucking ball to his waist when under duress in the pocket. There are also so many times where he has calmly led the Bears down to a game winning score. He is undoubtedly a 1 playoff win QB with a terrible track record against the biggest division rival. He is also a player that for the first time last season FINALLY showed signs of the type of in game patience and maturity needed to begin to utilize his skill set.

Jay Cutler is Jay Fucking Cutler. To me the best case scenario is that he builds off of last year and becomes a very effective game manager. Of course I would love the Bears to draft a QB that can be a true game-changer at the most important position in sports - but guess what...that didn't fucking happen. The one thing that can happen is the Bears organization continuing efforts into re-building a defense and an offensive line that can take this team into playoff contention. This coaching staff may be the first to truly understand and accept the player that he is. Lovie did not and holy shit Marc Trestman. Fox/Pace seem to understand exactly what they need to do to turn Jay Cutler into an asset instead of a liability. He NEEDS to do continue what he did last year with cutting down turnovers - if that is the case then a game manager with play-making ability is absolutely the best position Jay can be in as a starting QB.
That's a long and stupid post.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sooooo....... Superbowl?

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
So there's at least 19 fans on this board that think a QB with a 67-67 career record and one career playoff appearance is a good thing to have in a 10 year starting QB.

But I guess all the things that have made Cutler so good in the fourth quarter haven't made him good enough the other 67 times he's lost.

Oh he's had such a horrible offensive lines and horrible receivers but that apparently hasn't mattered in the fourth quarter to the tune of his fourth quarter comeback record, his supporting cast has only hindered him during the 90-percent of good starting career when he's failed to lead his team his team to the playoffs.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yall are in trouble when Scoot gets back. He gonna Blitzkrieg all your asses doggystyle.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
This debate has kind of gone off the rails but I am going to state my objective opinion pertaining to the topic at hand -

I will not hesitate to say that I do admire Jay's (especially the past 2/3 years) ability to lead the team down for a game-winning drive. We can sit here and pull down our pants and play a mean game of "tummy-stix" in regards to why he's been pretty successful at that but it doesn't matter. No matter what side of the fence you are on with Jay that is something that he has definitely done and done pretty consistently, again especially in the last 2-3 seasons.

The funny thing about the Jay Cutler debate is that I have no problem saying that I think both sides are right. That's the catch. That's why he's such a fucking enigma to begin with. With his game you have to call it like it is There is no doubt that he has so many times dropped the fucking ball to his waist when under duress in the pocket. There are also so many times where he has calmly led the Bears down to a game winning score. He is undoubtedly a 1 playoff win QB with a terrible track record against the biggest division rival. He is also a player that for the first time last season FINALLY showed signs of the type of in game patience and maturity needed to begin to utilize his skill set.

Jay Cutler is Jay Fucking Cutler. To me the best case scenario is that he builds off of last year and becomes a very effective game manager. Of course I would love the Bears to draft a QB that can be a true game-changer at the most important position in sports - but guess what...that didn't fucking happen. The one thing that can happen is the Bears organization continuing efforts into re-building a defense and an offensive line that can take this team into playoff contention. This coaching staff may be the first to truly understand and accept the player that he is. Lovie did not and holy shit Marc Trestman. Fox/Pace seem to understand exactly what they need to do to turn Jay Cutler into an asset instead of a liability. He NEEDS to do continue what he did last year with cutting down turnovers - if that is the case then a game manager with play-making ability is absolutely the best position Jay can be in as a starting QB.

I like Jake Cutler but he has thrown a lot of INTS in the red zone.