Draft breakdown: J. Bullard vs Tennessee

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Some really impressive snaps in this game.

[video=youtube_share;mXJE5A5Lfl8]https://youtu.be/mXJE5A5Lfl8[/video]

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Watched the first 20 snaps. Guy was pushed around like a shopping cart, missed tackles and generally looked like shit. Looks like another Ryan Pace mistake

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watched the first 20 snaps. Guy was pushed around like a shopping cart, missed tackles and generally looked like shit. Looks like another Ryan Pace mistake

What about the last 20?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I see alot of Corey Liuget when I watch him. If that's his ceiling I'll take it all day.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
What about the last 20?
After the first 20 I stopped watching. If he cant dominate in college what do you expect when he plays against grown men?

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I see him making mistakes like over pursuing. I see him getting doubled. I see him miss a few tackles , but I don't see him getting pushed around like a shopping cart. I think your wearing the wrong spectacles again ommy.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Tennessee's offensive line was pretty horrid last year too. But the guy was a 3rd rounder sooo, nobodys thinking he's some prized future ALLPRO right off the bat. Let Fangio work with him a bit before we expect him to be a good starter.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After the first 20 I stopped watching. If he cant dominate in college what do you expect when he plays against grown men?

Damn you are extremely close minded.

*spoiler alert* He was impressive the last 2 min or so.

Also... Nobody "dominates" every single snap they play, college or NFL. (The assumption being that you are equating "dominate" with "makes the play/tackle every time".)

There are many factors that come into play on any given down. He may be setting the linemen up for later downs, probing them for weakness, testing a move, defensive scheme, offense's play direction and type of play, etc... All this while factoring in down and distance, side of the field, score, time, etc.

The inherit design of how offenses and defenses interact doesn't allow for any one player to "dominate" every snap.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

Also... Nobody "dominates" every single snap they play, college or NFL. (The assumption being that you are equating "dominate" with "makes the play/tackle every time".)

There are many factors that come into play on any given down. He may be setting the linemen up for later downs, probing them for weakness, testing a move, defensive scheme, offense's play direction and type of play, etc... All this while factoring in down and distance, side of the field, score, time, etc.

The inherit design of how offenses and defenses interact doesn't allow for any one player to "dominate" every snap.

Don't waste your breath. He's just a troll.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:

Get your glasses checked. He doesn't get pushed back and is double teamed most snaps. For a "small" guy he looks like he is tough to move.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tennessee's offensive line was pretty horrid last year too. But the guy was a 3rd rounder sooo, nobodys thinking he's some prized future ALLPRO right off the bat. Let Fangio work with him a bit before we expect him to be a good starter.

Come on, he's a bust. Everyone knows every third rounder starts and contributes his rookie year. He'll be a bust if he doesn't make the Pro Bowl by his third year. Drafting for the future is a fool's errand.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Come on, he's a bust. Everyone knows every third rounder starts and contributes his rookie year. He'll be a bust if he doesn't make the Pro Bowl by his third year. Drafting for the future is a fool's errand.
giphy.gif

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

Don't worry, he was in no risk of dominating any of those first 20 snaps. His nickname should be Shopping Cart

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Watch the first 20 snaps. Kid looks like shit. I'm sure that will get better once he plays against grown men

Yeah but did you actually watch the first 20 snaps?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't look like real football talk.