Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Done bitching yet? Make better threads

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
% shocks to be prepared for.

I started reading then, on #1, I got sidetracked by the "best college volleyball girls" advertisement and got taken down the labyrinth..damn internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This forum sure has a lot of drama, and this OP is catching a lot of guff in many threads that I have read over the last day or so. But he seems to deserve it in my opinion. He comes off like a victim and really only makes terrible posts. I am sorry if this is all out of line but people that act like that should be called out. I am not going to cuss him but if I had to deal with a whiney person like this I would bash him in his face with his own keyboard.

Yeah, i've had just about enough of his antics. Might be reporting him soon.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I actually think #1 is most likely. OL looks better and they'll call plays to keep him upright. Jordan Howard will help towards this too.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
This forum sure has a lot of drama, and this OP is catching a lot of guff in many threads that I have read over the last day or so. But he seems to deserve it in my opinion. He comes off like a victim and really only makes terrible posts. I am sorry if this is all out of line but people that act like that should be called out. I am not going to cuss him but if I had to deal with a whiney person like this I would bash him in his face with his own keyboard.

He posted an article about the Bears on a Bears board. If you think it is a shitty article, contact the writer of the article. Furthermore, articles at this time of year are going to be 100% speculation/prediction. You are not going to find groundbreaking news and if you did, it would be breaking news that you wouldn't need to come on here to read.

The moment you feel the need to judge the quality of someone's post is the moment you need to be honest with yourself and get off the internet and go live a real life.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Well i would love to invite to tell me this in person but it wouldn't be your best idea. I've been on this board for quite a while without problems from some douche bag who's probably some child and has nothing better to do then spend all his time on multiple Bears message board acting tough behind a computer.

I'm in Orlando Florida so if you ever wanna take this to the mat just let me know.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah, i've had just about enough of his antics. Might be reporting him soon.

Reporting me?? Hahahahaha you're the one that follows me around. I've been ignoring you but you say disrespectful shit on all of my posts. Just put me on ignore please.

I understand that Urblock is your friend but i'm pretty sure he knows that you're the one following me around and saying shit on my posts first before i ever say anything back to you.

Can't you just not reply to any of my posts and make this easy??

I just wanna talk about my Bears and if you'd rather follow me around and say disrespectful shit on my posts then more power to ya but i'd appreciate if you'd stop.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He posted an article about the Bears on a Bears board. If you think it is a shitty article, contact the writer of the article. Furthermore, articles at this time of year are going to be 100% speculation/prediction. You are not going to find groundbreaking news and if you did, it would be breaking news that you wouldn't need to come on here to read.

The moment you feel the need to judge the quality of someone's post is the moment you need to be honest with yourself and get off the internet and go live a real life.

Thank you for this.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well i would love to invite to tell me this in person but it wouldn't be your best idea. I've been on this board for quite a while without problems from some douche bag who's probably some child and has nothing better to do then spend all his time on multiple Bears message board acting tough behind a computer.

I'm in Orlando Florida so if you ever wanna take this to the mat just let me know.
Novak I think he would like to slap you around and change your behavior. You have been warned.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

:cringe:

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Novak I think he would like to slap you around and change your behavior. You have been warned.

I think threatening people is against the rules. I'd expect a veteran ccs member to know and adhere to that. Kinda sad on this beautiful memorial day that irl challenges are being issued. This is supposed to be a day of recognition, respect, and recollection. Not a day where you worry about which oversized blumpkin on the internet wants to take you to his basement wrestling mat setup.

Very sad..

Oh, and I think he was talking to that Brane77 guy.. not me

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think threatening people is against the rules. I'd expect a veteran ccs member to know and adhere to that. Kinda sad on this beautiful memorial day that irl challenges are being issued. This is supposed to be a day of recognition, respect, and recollection. Not a day where you worry about which oversized blumpkin on the internet wants to take you to his basement wrestling mat setup.

Very sad..

Oh, and I think he was talking to that Brane77 guy.. not me
I think you're right but I'm sure he would like to slap you around too. Bet I'm on his list with you and the new guy.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hahahahahahah

Can we talk about the Bears now??

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

:aj:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am fairly certain that this response from you just validates the opinion I had ventured. I will not be 'taking this to the mat' with you and apologize of this disappoints you but after reading what you wrote I am far too terrified to attempt an encounter with someone like you in real life. I am sure it would end in certain doom.

I'm fairly certain that anyone who attempts to act like Billy Badass on the Internet is in fact a toolshed. Just a thought new guy