NBA Finals Discussion Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ikesouth

Liked Posts:
geezus, 3+ days between each game? someone can get a sprain in the 1st game and fully recover before the series is over

plus, theres only one friday night game? so, no matter what, to watch the winner i will have to stay up late on a work night?

fuck this schedule. should start on a wednesday, then back to back friday/sat games, then wed, then back to back friday and saturday again, and if you have to finish it off on a monday night.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Warriors!!!!!!!! Come out and playyyyyy!!!!!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My hate for LeBron runs so high I'd rather the Warriors be the greatest team ever than he win another championship.

Fuck LeBron. I hope Golden State sweeps them. Bandwagoners are getting out of control though.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
How the fuck was that a play on the basketball? Someone needs to beat Delavadovas ass. That mf is dirty as fuck

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
it's too nice to see Lebitch losing another one

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Golden state whooped Cleveland without curry and Thompson scoring much at all.

Sent from the mod retirement home in Bakersfield, California.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
When this is all said and done and the Cavs lose, I'm curious as to what excuses will be thrown out for LeBron losing yet again.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Golden state whooped Cleveland without curry and Thompson scoring much at all.

You know it bothers me that now people will find Lebitch excuses and will say that the Warriors are unbeatble, i believe that theese Cavs would have lost with the Thunders also

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Cavs just let the Warriors bench beat them.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You know it bothers me that now people will find Lebitch excuses and will say that the Warriors are unbeatble, i believe that theese Cavs would have lost with the Thunders also
If the thunder beat a 67 win team then a 73 win team and couldn't neat a 57 win team in the weakest eastern conference since the early post Jordan years, Durant should have indeed left. I understand things more often are about matchups, but I think okc could have handled Cleveland.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
When this is all said and done and the Cavs lose, I'm curious as to what excuses will be thrown out for LeBron losing yet again.

I imagine it'll be putting the blame on his teammates again. This dude could play with team USA and they'd blame his teammates for a loss. Guess when Lebron makes himself the point guard, coach, and GM and then loses its not his fault [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I imagine it'll be putting the blame on his teammates again. This dude could play with team USA and they'd blame his teammates for a loss. Guess when Lebron makes himself the point guard, coach, and GM and then loses its not his fault [emoji849]

LOL i texted my friend and he is blaming the bench because they scored only 10 points

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
LOL i texted my friend and he is blaming the bench because they scored only 10 points

Well that's a lot better than my brothers friend...he said it was because the Warriors were getting more foul calls ???????????

I don't think he realized Kyrie shot more FTs than the Warriors team

Ikesouth

Liked Posts:

from what i saw, definitely wasnt on lebron last night

one could argue the ONLY reason the cavs are the is lebron. I don't think its a fluke he has been to 6 straight finals... he played his ass off last night... dude is legit, but his teams are shit. and i dont even care about lebron, im just stating what i see.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LeBron has always played in the vastly weaker conference. He is a great player, but I think everything is explained by the fact that whatever Eastern Conference team LeBron is on is immediately the clear favorite to represent the Eastern Conference in the finals. To be honest, if LeBron were playing in the Western Conference and made the finals 6 straight times, then that in itself would be an impressive accomplishment. Making the finals 6 straight times in the terrible Eastern Conference should be expected of LeBron. Maybe that's unfair, but its true. Should we really be applauding LeBron for leading his team past the Toronto Raptors?

LeBron is the least charismatic, least exciting "elite talent" I have seen in any sport. The only other player who I had less enjoyment watching was Shaquille O'Neal, but O'Neal usually took care of business when it mattered.
Seriously look at his ECF opponents since joining Miami and then Cleveland:

2011 - #1 Chicago Bulls with a young budding superstar in Rose, who tore his acl the next season. The team contain no other all stars and lacked another scorer. Heat won 4-1.

2012 - #4 Boston Celtics. A aging old team on their last hurrah. Garnett and Pierce weren't what they used to be. Celtics gave them their all but fell in game 7.

2013 - #3 Indiana pacers. Looking back i don't know how this series went seven given Miami's talent and the Pacers lack or talent beyond Paul George.

2014 - #1 Indiana Pacers. Again, same team as last year but this one spent all their energy in the beginning of the season. Lost this series in 6. They struggled the whole playoffs.

2015 - #1 Atlanta Hawks. Surprising Hawks had no superstar but several lower tier all Stars. They stood no chance against LeBron and we're swept.

2016 - #2 Toronto Raptors. They have a 2nd tier star and 3rd tier in derozan but beyond that there wasn't much to this team. Raptors got two, but Cavs mostly blew them out in the 4 wins.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Well the Warriors are the better team... so..

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Lebron fans: "Lebron makes everyone around him so much better."

Also Lebron fans: "everyone around him sucks"

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
from what i saw, definitely wasnt on lebron last night

one could argue the ONLY reason the cavs are the is lebron. I don't think its a fluke he has been to 6 straight finals... he played his ass off last night... dude is legit, but his teams are shit. and i dont even care about lebron, im just stating what i see.

He hasnt played on a shit team since he left Cleveland for Miami. What is with this nonsense? Miami has 3 bonafide superstars and some of the best role players because of the monster trio.

He comes to Cleveland and is playing with two more extremely good players. Kyrie Irving is a superstar if stays healthy. Kevin Love is in the Bosh role of taking a back seat, but he is an extremely good players. They also have the role players Lebron wanted there. He has legit made the teams he has wanted to play with since Cleveland. His teams sucking is laughable. Also, Lebron is like a Bull in a china shop that has no consequences because the refs swallow the whistle constantly.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He hasnt played on a shit team since he left Cleveland for Miami. What is with this nonsense? Miami has 3 bonafide superstars and some of the best role players because of the monster trio.

He comes to Cleveland and is playing with two more extremely good players. Kyrie Irving is a superstar if stays healthy. Kevin Love is in the Bosh role of taking a back seat, but he is an extremely good players. They also have the role players Lebron wanted there. He has legit made the teams he has wanted to play with since Cleveland. His teams sucking is laughable. Also, Lebron is like a Bull in a china shop that has no consequences because the refs swallow the whistle constantly.
You and I have different definitions of Superstars.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You and I have different definitions of Superstars.

Who are saying wasnt a superstar? Bosh? Because I said Kyrie would be if he stayed healthy. I didnt say Love was a superstar.