• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who are saying wasnt a superstar? Bosh? Because I said Kyrie would be if he stayed healthy. I didnt say Love was a superstar.
Bosh, Irving, and Love aren't superstars in my book, but i have a tough criteria. Irving is clear second tier, Bosh hovers around second and third tier, though in Toronto I'd definitely say was second tier.

Sent from the mod retirement home in Bakersfield, California.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bosh, Irving, and Love aren't superstars in my book, but i have a tough criteria. Irving is clear second tier, Bosh hovers around second and third tier, though in Toronto I'd definitely say was second tier.

I believe Bosh is borderline but he took such a back seat. Irving is health and if he wants to play. That is a bad man on the offensive end and dribbling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lebrons team is good enough to win. Excuses need to stop. It's awesome that he's made 6 consecutive finals, but look at the competition. Let's be honest now, the toughest opponent Cleveland had this year was Toronto. The 1-4 in the west would easily beat Toronto. I'd also take a healthy Memphis team over Toronto. And I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas or Portland would knock them out in a series. The competition is extremely watered down. It's not his fault, but that can't be denied.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I believe Bosh is borderline but he took such a back seat. Irving is health and if he wants to play. That is a bad man on the offensive end and dribbling

Big knock on Irving for me is his defense in addition to his overall health. The fact he didn't really elevate Cleveland before LeBron came back also plays into it. Most superstars can at least drag their team to a playoff seed (and yes I understand clevelands roster was generally terrible).

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kyrie, like Harden, is an offensive superstar.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the thunder beat a 67 win team then a 73 win team and couldn't neat a 57 win team in the weakest eastern conference since the early post Jordan years, Durant should have indeed left. I understand things more often are about matchups, but I think okc could have handled Cleveland.

What would have been interesting in that OKC Cleveland series was the Durant-LeBron match up. Cleveland isn't going to have Lebron chase Curry(or even Thompson for that matter) for 48 minutes and doesn't really have an elite defender to bother him.

If OKC had made it through you could at least logically put your best player on OKC's best player and see what happens. The matchups would have been very juicy though. Ibaka on Love, Westbrook and Irving, Durant and LeBron.

Golden State is a matchup nightmare for anyone(obviously) but they are really well constructed specifically against the Cavs to have their two best players basically getting to avoid the best defender on the planet for most of the game.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, how is Delladova on an NBA roster?..or at least an NBA Finals roster?

I feel like he's just out there to get crossed over and abused.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also, how is Delladova on an NBA roster?..or at least an NBA Finals roster?

I feel like he's just out there to get crossed over and abused.
He did well last year until his legs gave out. He hasn't relived that this year so far.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know, Delly is gonna have his own signature shoe soon lol

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Are they ice skates or the ones with the wheels in them?

And the outsole will be attached only to the midsole, so it flops every time you move rapidly forward.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
If I EVER catch somebody wearing his shoes, I'm making it my sole mission to drop buckets on them nonstop.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I hope Love comes back. I don't want anymore fuel for the LeBron cock suckers when they lose.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Warriors up 20 late in the 3rd.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lebron's Cavaliers are the last team that have been swept in the NBA finals.. hope it happens again

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was utter domination. This team is just destroying a Lebron James lead team with two really good players and solid role players.

mini ditka

Liked Posts:
I do feel a little bad that Kevin Love took a bad shot to the head. It was funny when the announcer said they rarely call "traveling on LeBron James." I think what they will find after this series is that David Blatt is a much better coach then the Cavs gave him credit for. I wonder how much blame LeBron will shoulder for this Finals loss and if he will opt out and leave Cleveland or just keep trying to win there.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
What makes these losses sweeter is Lebron has had sub par performances in both games. That almost triple-double in the first game was deceptive, if you actually watched the game he didn't do much. This game he was just nowhere to be found.

Cavs just don't match up well against this team. I called this series in 5 and I'm feeling pretty good about that now.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Series isn't over until someone wins a road game.