James Shields heading to White Sox in trade

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It's dead because meatball fans like you need positive spin about everything. Well guess what? Fantasyland meets the real world Wednsday night when Shields faces Max Scherzer and the Nationals. If Shields pitches like he has been for the last 3 years, it ain't going to be pretty.

Add Shields to the scrap heap of washed up players the Sox love to collect just to create buzz. Real baseball fans know he sucks, which means the Sox are no better than they were two days ago.

San Diego payed the Sox to take him for next to nothing in return. What does that tell you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truth right there telling you seems like the typical kenny williams move

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
About to go sub .500 for the first time this season...

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
What you expect from a team run by garpax 2.0

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yes, check his last start. Man, you are the stereotypical baseball team fan. One start says it all. There we go. My glass is empty now. No wonder this section is dead on CCS.

On the Bears forum we have to wait three years before criticizing any move. Must be the same here

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
James Shields is washed up--case closed.

Unless the Sox acquire an impact bat, this season is a wrap. Abreu snapping out of his funk and playing like an MVP candidate might do the trick, but there's no evidence that is going to happen.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
good pick up.

way to grab him during a good solid downward trend....deep trough...submarine....Marianas Trench. Oh put out the reeeddd light. ]

Watching Shields play has become a horror show, I feel bad for the guy, I want it to stop.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I think you're asking too much of Coop. This guy hangs every pitch belt high, when he throws strikes. He's got no lateral movement, and a predictable delivery. All that spells disaster in the Cell. No matter how you shine it, a turd's a turd. Might as well of kept Danks in there...no difference whatsoever.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think you're asking too much of Coop. This guy hangs every pitch belt high, when he throws strikes. He's got no lateral movement, and a predictable delivery. All that spells disaster in the Cell. No matter how you shine it, a turd's a turd. Might as well of kept Danks in there...no difference whatsoever.

Might as well setup a pitching machine on the mound....

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To bad Cooper couldn't do his job and get this guy to be able to get through an inning. Reflection of a crapp team and organization.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shields knows how to win and Cooper knows what he is doing. He will be a mainstay in the second part of the season.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
To bad Cooper couldn't do his job and get this guy to be able to get through an inning. Reflection of a crapp team and organization.

Your great-grandparents were in diapers the last time the sorry ass Cubs organization won a championship. That's why you people are cursed. Until you learn some humility and respect, you fuckers will never win one again. The Giants, Nats and Mets will see to that.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Your great-grandparents were in diapers the last time the sorry ass Cubs organization won a championship. That's why you people are cursed. Until you learn some humility and respect, you fuckers will never win one again. The Giants, Nats and Mets will see to that.

Sox fans act like they have this big tradition of winning. The Sox have one fucking championship. Never won a playoff game before that and haven't won one since. That's some kind of winning....no wonder nobody cares about them. That's the poster child for catching lightning in a bottle.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
James Shields will lose again today.