James Shields heading to White Sox in trade

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I called them a third place team but I would have to check to be sure on our prediction board. I was the only one to call 23-10 smoke.

whatever

This is the way of Cassandra.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I called them a third place team but I would have to check to be sure on our prediction board. I was the only one to call 23-10 smoke.

They were the GOATest of all time GOAT baseballing team for 33 games :(

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Shields has earned his salary and performed at a solid #4 level. He has lived up to his big game reputation, performing better and keeping us in games against some top opponents.

As for Brett, you were wrong about everything but are already covering with some kind of propaganda narrative where you were spot on. Neverending parroting me to exhaustion arguing about our chances in the division...we land exactly where I said we would...and then you are taking credit.

I don't really care, I'm just surprised and exhausted and don't really have the time to argue.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I think Shields has earned his salary and performed at a solid #4 level. He has lived up to his big game reputation, performing better and keeping us in games against some top opponents.

As for Brett, you were wrong about everything but are already covering with some kind of propaganda narrative where you were spot on. Neverending parroting me to exhaustion arguing about our chances in the division...we land exactly where I said we would...and then you are taking credit.

I don't really care, I'm just surprised and exhausted and don't really have the time to argue.

Whatever helps your version of reality in the world you believe you live in.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
This guy makes Edwin Jackson look like a top of the rotation pitcher

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your God was kept inside a box, in a tent, where only the "holy priests" were allowed to talk to the box and receive the instructions from God himself.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Jesus built my car
It's a love affair
Mainly Jesus and my hotrod

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
just so we are keeping facts straight, who laid into me for saying we needed a bullpen arm or two back in pre-season? (a catcher, a starter, and a lefty was the rest of my wish list to contend).

I was told here the bullpen was awesome, yet we blew like 15 saves, and lost about 20 1 run games. A good closer and sox were in this thing.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Everyone knew this was going to be a shitty trade before it went down.

We literally just got done with Danks' contract, and we traded for another one LOL.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man oh man, this thread is epic.

Fernando Tatis Jr. Jr, everyone

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Yeah, it sucks. But when he was shipped off he hadn't played one inning of professional baseball. Nobody knew what he was, plus its no guarantee he's that good if the Sox developed him.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Yeah, it sucks. But when he was shipped off he hadn't played one inning of professional baseball. Nobody knew what he was, plus its no guarantee he's that good if the Sox developed him.

Yes he likely would be that good. He's a rare talent that the Sox gave up for a bum.