The Beast is back!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont care who gives a fuck or not! The baddest man on the planet is back for UFC 200! Brock Lesnar is back. This dude is the man. I want to fight because I am so pumped up. This guy is monster!

[video=youtube;kpKNZ4m8d68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpKNZ4m8d68[/video]

AussieBear

gotta sell some tickets after the conor shat... even if it means sucking in old and current wwe fans who may not care about the ufc... and the old ufc brock bois of course

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
5-3 former UFC champ.

I'm interested to see who he fights, I think a short list of Hunt, Duffee, and Struve they aren't signed up for anyone. Maybe Mir, but I'm not sure if he is suspended still or not.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lesnar's return for UFC 200 is a bit weird. The event is only 1 month away and Lesnar still working WWE after. So I don't know if that means they give him someone softer to help the buy rate but that card doesn't need much help as it is. It's awesome.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lesnar's return for UFC 200 is a bit weird. The event is only 1 month away and Lesnar still working WWE after. So I don't know if that means they give him someone softer to help the buy rate but that card doesn't need much help as it is. It's awesome.

He has been training since January for mma, going through mock training camps to get a feel for it again.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has been training since January for mma, going through mock training camps to get a feel for it again.

In the middle of March he said he was closing the door on MMA. Now his opponent is being kept a mystery for another day. It's a one time fight deal WWE allowed so it's not as if he's making a real comeback and if his opponent is a good striker, I think he'll lose anyway.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pathetic and stupid.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He would eat every one of yall.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In the middle of March he said he was closing the door on MMA. Now his opponent is being kept a mystery for another day. It's a one time fight deal WWE allowed so it's not as if he's making a real comeback and if his opponent is a good striker, I think he'll lose anyway.

I think it's a one time thing as well, but I think Brock did the retirement talk as a way to drive up intrest when he eventually came back.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought he was your boy?

It would be cool if he was better at it but he's not. He split 2 matches with Mir. Mir is a fighter who has had some good showings and some extremely awful ones too. He beat an aged over bloated LHW and always overrated Couture for the title but took 2 consecutive whippings in his last 2 UFC fights proving he can't handle the better strikers.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would be cool if he was better at it but he's not. He split 2 matches with Mir. Mir is a fighter who has had some good showings and some extremely awful ones too. He beat an aged over bloated LHW and always overrated Couture for the title but took 2 consecutive whippings in his last 2 UFC fights proving he can't handle the better strikers.

Or he almost died and lost a good bit of muscle, but still had the balls to fight. Add in it that he was a baby in the sport and thats a bad man.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lesnar on espn at 10am. Probably find out who he is fighting.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
5-3 former UFC champ.

I'm interested to see who he fights, I think a short list of Hunt, Duffee, and Struve they aren't signed up for anyone. Maybe Mir, but I'm not sure if he is suspended still or not.
I bet he'll fight whoever the worst one on that list is lol

WWE would not let him to do this if they thought there was a good chance of him losing. Yes, everyone knows wrestling is scripted but the way they book him, a loss would look bad.

And UFC knows just Brock alone sells a fight himself so they're likely not worried about the other name being the toughest guy.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I still think it will be Hunt personally. Classic striker vs wrestler. Hunt has nasty 1 punch KO power, and although his takedown defense is better. He would struggle on the ground agianst Lesnar, plus Lesnar doesn't strike me as a guy who wants to fight a can. Plus with Hunt as a fan you can accept Lesnar Hunt being a co main event fight

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fight will be agianst Mark Hunt, Lesnar just announced it.