The Beast is back!

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
While Lesnar is a terrifying human being he should probably stick to fake fighting, he's better at it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or he almost died and lost a good bit of muscle, but still had the balls to fight. Add in it that he was a baby in the sport and thats a bad man.
Did he almost die? No. Did he have those 2 fights he got destroyed in right after that surgery? No. He was given plenty of time to recover and actually fought and beat Shane Carwin after that.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is going to be a great match up. Hunt has the heaviest hands in the Heavyweight division, and is an absolute monster in counter punching. Brock is a beast on the ground, and will pound a face into hamburger meat.

For Brock to win needs to use his reach, and let Hunt come in and not gwt caught, Brock should look for a takedown and get this to the ground.

For Hunt, needs to find his range, and stay off the ground.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is going to be a great match up. Hunt has the heaviest hands in the Heavyweight division, and is an absolute monster in counter punching. Brock is a beast on the ground, and will pound a face into hamburger meat.

For Brock to win needs to use his reach, and let Hunt come in and not gwt caught, Brock should look for a takedown and get this to the ground.

For Hunt, needs to find his range, and stay off the ground.
Hunt's been used as a stepping stone for most of his career although he has found some surprising success in the UFC. He'll have the puncher's chance but I think his style is custom made for Brock. He's slow w/no ground game. Brock takes him down and it's over.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hunt's been used as a stepping stone for most of his career although he has found some surprising success in the UFC. He'll have the puncher's chance but I think his style is custom made for Brock. He's slow w/no ground game. Brock takes him down and it's over.

I do feel like this fight will look alot like the Herring and Mir fights, but if Hunt connects its going to be lights out

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did he almost die? No. Did he have those 2 fights he got destroyed in right after that surgery? No. He was given plenty of time to recover and actually fought and beat Shane Carwin after that.

I suggest you look up what had and listen to what Brock said about all of it. He lost a ton of strength and yes, he almost died.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suggest you look up what had and listen to what Brock said about all of it. He lost a ton of strength and yes, he almost died.
I don't think he almost died. I've never heard him make mention of that. I know he got some unsuccessful treatment for it first in Canada and used that experience to attack their healthcare system and may have overstated some things in that context. In his ESPN interview today, he did say it was still a problem the last time he fought in UFC and he didn't feel like he was near as healthy as he is today.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think he almost died. I've never heard him make mention of that. I know he got some unsuccessful treatment for it first in Canada and used that experience to attack their healthcare system and may have overstated some things in that context. In his ESPN interview today, he did say it was still a problem the last time he fought in UFC and he didn't feel like he was near as healthy as he is today.

Yea, the last fight he had in UFC. He was retiring whether he won or lost. He promised his wife because of all the stuff that happened. He didnt like the way he went out.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yea, the last fight he had in UFC. He was retiring whether he won or lost. He promised his wife because of all the stuff that happened. He didnt like the way he went out.

To be fair he had 0 business getting in the cage that night. It was plain as day that he was checked out mentally agianst Overeem

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watch the idiot try doing this again.
[video=youtube_share;QWb5ju2znQ4]https://youtu.be/QWb5ju2znQ4[/video]

You ever seen the videos where he actually landed that perfectly. Then, add in he was over 300 pounds and yea, the dude is one the baddest athletes I have ever seen.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Lesnar is under a minute against Hunt.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;MwJIC2vgtJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwJIC2vgtJc&sns[/video]