Told you Kevin Love was overrated!

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Now he is being benched because of his lack of D. And his offense is suffering too.
Sounds familiar. Bulls fans would have grew to hate him too.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He wasn't benched. He was concussed and not cleared. And we've always known clevelands defense is better without him.

Sent from the mod retirement home in Bakersfield, California.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
yeah Love is trash

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Sorry, but this is a very ignorant statement by the OP. The whole basketball world, including Cleveland (LeBron) knew Love wasn't a plus-defensive player. What Love is is a very good offensive big.

The problem is LeBron--he clamors to get guys like Love, then forces them to play one-dimensionally on offense. Why must he insist on relegating the best bigs in the game to mere 3-point shooters? He did this to Chris Bosh in Miami as well. If LeBron wasn't such a stubborn know-it-all control freak, Love would be allowed a significant role on the team.

On a side note, the only reason Cleveland got love in the first place was to keep him from going to rivals like the Bulls or Clippers. Same deal with Bosh in Miami when LeBron was there. This is the sort of meddling, manipulative, passive-aggressive shit about James that disgusts me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sorry, but this is a very ignorant statement by the OP. The whole basketball world, including Cleveland (LeBron) knew Love wasn't a plus-defensive player. What Love is is a very good offensive big.

The problem is LeBron--he clamors to get guys like Love, then forces them to play one-dimensionally on offense. Why does he insist on turning the best bigs in the game to mere 3-point shooters? He did this to Chris Bosh in Miami as well. If LeBron wasn't such a stubborn know-it-all control freak, Love would be allowed a significant role on the team.

On a side note, the only reason Cleveland got love in the first place was to keep him from going to rivals like the Bulls or Clippers. Same deal with Bosh in Miami when LeBron was there. This is the sort of meddling, manipulative, passive-aggressive shit about James that disgusts me.

You disgust me.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

The problem is LeBron--he clamors to get guys like Love, then forces them to play one-dimensionally on offense. Why does he insist on turning the best bigs in the game to mere 3-point shooters? He did this to Chris Bosh in Miami as well. If LeBron wasn't such a stubborn know-it-all control freak, Love would be allowed a significant role on the team.

Wait...what?!?!?!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So the only reason Cleveland traded for Love was not to improve their chances of winning a title, but to stop the Bulls and Clippers from winning a title?

That's fucking country dumb.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Then maybe you should stick to the crayons, this is grown folk talk.

Hopefully the Bulls don't somehow aquire Love... we're trying to rebuild here

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

With our luck we get Love and keep Rose. Might as well change our name to the Chicago Cupids. It is inevitable.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Where do you come up with this stuff?

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
So the only reason Cleveland traded for Love was not to improve their chances of winning a title, but to stop the Bulls and Clippers from winning a title?

That's fucking country dumb.

You're just struggling with cognitive dissonance. If you think about it, it's actually worked in both cases.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:

The Bulls are a dumpster fire...getting Love here accomplishes nothing. He's marginally better than Gasol, who had an All-Star year on a mediocre team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So if Kevin Love on this team doesn't win the Bulls a title, how does Cleveland getting Kevin Love prevent the Bulls from winning a title?

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Where do you come up with this stuff?

Keen observation, having an open mind, and visionary thinking. I tend to think far ahead of most people that it kinda leaves them confused sometimes.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
So if Kevin Love on this team doesn't win the Bulls a title, how does Cleveland getting Kevin Love prevent the Bulls from winning a title?

It doesn't... the Bulls aren't a championship team with or without Love. But it robs other teams of talent and depth, which makes the east much weaker and easier to win.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks