Told you Kevin Love was overrated!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Keen observation, having an open mind, and visionary thinking. I tend to think far ahead of most people that it kinda leaves them confused sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're so far ahead of everyone that you're actually behind everyone. Like traveling around a sphere.

Are you familiar with the term "over-thinking"?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think its fascinating that ChiSixCity has finally cracked the Cleveland code of success.

If they get certain players, it simultaneously prevents other teams from getting those players!

Maybe now more teams will employ this line of thinking and start signing players to exclusive contracts. Really tired of seeing Jimmy Butler play for the Pacers on certain nights.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think its fascinating that ChiSixCity has finally cracked the Cleveland code of success.

If they get certain players, it simultaneously prevents other teams from getting those players!

Maybe now more teams will employ this line of thinking and start signing players to exclusive contracts. Really tired of seeing Jimmy Butler play for the Pacers on certain nights.
[video=youtube;YEBUNMVP_8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEBUNMVP_8k[/video]

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Thank you for telling us! Boy that was a relief.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I think you're so far ahead of everyone that you're actually behind everyone. Like traveling around a sphere.

Are you familiar with the term "over-thinking"?

To a typical non-thinking fan, sure I'm overthinking.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:

Teams do it all the time.