Malkin Rumor

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Indeed, but what's more entertaining, the shit they throw at the wall or watching people fall for it?
I personally say who cares and pass me the popcorn! [emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ima throw it out there.... back in 2009.... nobody thought Chicago would go get Jay Cutler.

It was treated with the same "Lol sure" as we talking about Malkin.

Then Jerry Angelo gave up the fucking world to get Jay Cutler.... don't assume this can't happen lol.

It might work out similarly horribly for the team.... but don't assume shit like this can't happen.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ima throw it out there.... back in 2009.... nobody thought Chicago would go get Jay Cutler.

It was treated with the same "Lol sure" as we talking about Malkin.

Then Jerry Angelo gave up the fucking world to get Jay Cutler.... don't assume this can't happen lol.

It might work out similarly horribly for the team.... but don't assume shit like this can't happen.

Ares, your like my best friend IRL, but I will say this is a less than 1 percent chance it happens. Not enough prospects, not enough cap space, and we would lose Panarin.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ares, your like my best friend IRL, but I will say this is a less than 1 percent chance it happens. Not enough prospects, not enough cap space, and we would lose Panarin.

I agree the chances are ridiculously slim, but I don't dismiss any notions until it is impossible for them to happen.

We prolly said the chances of the Bears going and getting Cutler were less than 1% at the time.... GMs can do crazy shit.

I hope Stan don't do anything crazy, I think it would be short-sighted and dumb.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
If it was anyone else, or had any shred of evidence that what is being said is possible, then we can talk about it in the same light as cutler. But the fact that it's an E26 actually makes it even less likely to happen. The guy makes stuff up for clickbait. Has been called out for years on it. He remains to be looked to because he parrots other people that then get it right and for some reason other sources quote him on his BS which makes him seem legit even though it never comes true. We're not denying the validity of Malkin actually coming here, but laughing at the fact that him reporting it makes it even less likely. You might as well start rumors of Crosby coming with him.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
:hawkstroll::hawkstroll::hawkstroll::hawkstroll:
If it was anyone else, or had any shred of evidence that what is being said is possible, then we can talk about it in the same light as cutler. But the fact that it's an E26 actually makes it even less likely to happen. The guy makes stuff up for clickbait. Has been called out for years on it. He remains to be looked to because he parrots other people that then get it right and for some reason other sources quote him on his BS which makes him seem legit even though it never comes true. We're not denying the validity of Malkin actually coming here, but laughing at the fact that him reporting it makes it even less likely. You might as well start rumors of Crosby coming with him.

E26 sauces are legit

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
lick_my_wiener.jpg

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Malkin was at the Cavs game sporting their gear last night. Clearly he wants to join the Lake Erie Monsters and go for a Calder cup repeat

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Serious question though, with a 10 million dollar center already, shouldn't we just be happy we have AA at great value?

I don't want anything to do with a Malkin for AA.

If I could have Malkin-Toews-Hossa
Pan-AA-Kane I would think its worth a try, or find a way to get out of Hossa.