Malkin Rumor

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
A rangers beat reporter eh, suure that makes sense.

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Ima throw it out there.... back in 2009.... nobody thought Chicago would go get Jay Cutler.

It was treated with the same "Lol sure" as we talking about Malkin.

Then Jerry Angelo gave up the fucking world to get Jay Cutler.... don't assume this can't happen lol.

It might work out similarly horribly for the team.... but don't assume shit like this can't happen.
So besides Anisimov, who goes to Pittsburgh? Kruger? Ok, but they'll want more.

Hammer, Seabrook, Panarin?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So besides Anisimov, who goes to Pittsburgh? Kruger? Ok, but they'll want more.

Hammer, Seabrook, Panarin?

I would guess we would need to give up Panarin... I would hate it.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Giving up Panarin in this deal is like the stupid Kobe Trade rumor.. The proclamation is Malkin would ok his nmc to go to Chicago because he'd like to play with Panarin.

It's back in 08-2010 whenever that was where Kobe to Chicago was rumored to be okay if he was traded to Chicago. He was all about okay the deal to Chicago if he could play with Deng... yet everyone talking trade details would be throwing Lou Deng into the trade offers. And Kobe having the right to deny or agree to the trade made any Deng included offer make no sense, it all had to be Gordon, Heinrich, whoever the hell else. But of course the Bulls didn't have anyone good enough to put in an offer but Deng so of course that went nowhere.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ares, your like my best friend IRL, but I will say this is a less than 1 percent chance it happens. Not enough prospects, not enough cap space, and we would lose Panarin.

Bigfoot logic

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Giving up Panarin in this deal is like the stupid Kobe Trade rumor.. The proclamation is Malkin would ok his nmc to go to Chicago because he'd like to play with Panarin.

It's back in 08-2010 whenever that was where Kobe to Chicago was rumored to be okay if he was traded to Chicago. He was all about okay the deal to Chicago if he could play with Deng... yet everyone talking trade details would be throwing Lou Deng into the trade offers. And Kobe having the right to deny or agree to the trade made any Deng included offer make no sense, it all had to be Gordon, Heinrich, whoever the hell else. But of course the Bulls didn't have anyone good enough to put in an offer but Deng so of course that went nowhere.
Kobe was undoubtedly the best player in the game at that time. The same cannot be said about Malkin. I don't pay attention to hockey like I do the NFL or NBA, but I would think trading the rookie of the year for Malkin would be considered a bad trade.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Personally I would trade Kane before I traded Panarin, but that's why I just got traded to Carolina.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Yep agreed. This trade makes no sense. It's a luxury move, but it kills our depth.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yep agreed. This trade makes no sense. It's a luxury move, but it kills our depth.

Yeah the amount you would need to give up would be horrendous IMO

Unless Stan somehow fleeces them I would not like this trade.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Panarin is the future young star for the Hawks. I'd say he is untouchable.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Panarin is the future young star for the Hawks. I'd say he is untouchable.

I hope that is the case, I think it would be a really bad move to give up the world to get Malkin.

I just can't rule out Stan doing something dumb to get Malkin.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do we give up Hossa/Shaw and prospects to pull this off?

Maybe if we weren't so busy throwing first rounders out for rentals, we could have team ammo to pull off a move for a permanent salary fixture and not a rental.

Hossa/Shaw to me are the next salary albotross's preventing this team from needed flexibility.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
https://twitter.com/stevezipay/status/745327502357372928

"Hearing Blackhawks seriously kicking tires on Evgeni Malkin. Will be interesting to see how they create cap space..."

Why won't this rumor die? This is just getting weird now.

It doesn't go away because this is what the hacks do. They use twitter to throw out whatever they want, and don't need any source. I can bet you an E32 that who he is hearing it from is E's twitter feed. Saw the fervor it caused and decided to get in on it. Now... viola, he's got people paying attention to him. And what's Euk gonna do, call him out for stealing his bullshit full well knowing he made it up.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
they take back Kruger, Shaw, Hossa and 2 draft picks and TVR and Forsling.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only way Hossa works in this deal is if he wants to play for Pitt...again.

If not, he pulls a Datsyuk and the 'hawks are screwed like Paris Hilton trying to get out of a DUI.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Unless Malkin told Pitt trade me or I'm going to Russia, then we could maybe get something done. Other than that I do not want to give up Panarin for him, cause if I'm Pitt that's who I'm asking for.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Unless Malkin told Pitt trade me or I'm going to Russia, then we could maybe get something done. Other than that I do not want to give up Panarin for him, cause if I'm Pitt that's who I'm asking for.
All of the rumors created by the clickbait bloggers said the only reason Malkin wanted to go here was to play with Panarin.

Now, yeah, these rumors have about as much of a chance of happening as Raffi Torres does of winning the Lady Byng, but still, trading the only reason Malkin allegedly wants to come here is a plot hole bigger than the goatse man's 5-hole.